Where is the MMOBUGS emu server?

Reaction score
Came back to play the emu server of MMOBUGS and it's no where to be found in the server list.....

Is it renamed ??? Did it get the kaibosh ?

Any help appreciated.

WE GOT A MAN DOWN!!!!! MEDIC!!!!

should play on Resurrection......

Lot of folks play on EZ server, I've logged on a few times to that one, and found little help, and very little about it I consider to be 'EZ', at least compared to where I've found a home.
--
EQ-resurrection.guildlaunch.com ... In the server list, it's usually the top of the list in the white list.... Named " *(ReVamped)* EQResurrection (or something close to that) ... Macroquest is pretty much required to progress well....and it's actually encouraged, though, because things are made soooo easy for you, and the devs spend a lot of time planning out the content, warping and gk'ing, as well as afk macros in open zones (most of the zones you'll want to play in have waypoints to create your own solo, group, and guild instances anyway) are absolutely forbidden.
--
A taste of what you can expect?
- When you make your character, you'll zone into the guild lobby. The rez vendor in front of the thrown has a bunch of nice freebie stuff to help you get started, it's recommended you box at least a healer with whatever tank class you choose. I'd recommend minimum 3 boxing, with tank, healer and dps....doesn't much matter what classes you choose, since they all even out pretty well as your progress further, but it's often said that the sk's are way OP'd, but they're working on bringing that back into balance... If you can 6 box, box a pally, or 3...... The server website has a downloads page, you'll need to go and get the custom server files from this section to make the most of your experience, otherwise, you may wind up with uber buffs, and think you're dieing, or you might get to T1, and get ported to south qeynos, instead of getting rooted into an earth elemental form like you should be, lol... Long story short, most of the folks on the server are extremely helpful, and the content is intended to be fun and challenging, but not 'difficult' at the same time... Currently, gear goes to T4, the upcoming T5 content is intended to be more of a multi-person, mini-raid content type stuff, to bring back cooperative play to a box heavy server... Anyway, I'll be glad to answer any questions any of you have, but I highly recommend you download the HoT client from the torrent link on their website, and download the custom files, and jump in head first for yourself, you won't regret it, I promise!