Where do i find what im looking for?

wilbunk

Reaction score
Ive been searching for a while and i cant find exactly what im looking for. I have got MQ2melee to fire off the things that i want fired off when i press attack by /melee opfrenzy=1 but what i want to know is if its firing off the RIGHT one and not a lower level one. I'm not very skilled at this and Ive used the search. TBH the only thing i use MQ for these days is for fog removal and the map lol. please help.

Don't skills get replaced in the combat abilities list as they're upgraded anyways? I can't recall ever seeing a skill or spell that is rk. I and having the same rk. II or III skill/spell available too.

Maybe I just never looked or cared to notice though so I may be mistaken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

If it's ROF skill, I am still working on those upgrades. I am relying on (primarily) the thread for those upgrades that was started a while back. I know there is NO WAY they are all there, but when they (mostly) are, I will release a ROF level melee.

htw

Don't skills get replaced in the combat abilities list as they're upgraded anyways? I can't recall ever seeing a skill or spell that is rk. I and having the same rk. II or III skill/spell available too.

Maybe I just never looked or cared to notice though so I may be mistaken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Ranks do (which mq2melee will detect). 'Lines' won't. I.e., change of name, upgrade to prior effect (which won't stack).

htw