What might be messing with /corpsedrag

Trila

Reaction score
I tried to drag a corpse today of one of my alts and it kept telling me you do not have permission to SUMMON that corpse.

The permissions where on in the options menu in EQ.

And it said summon so is a program in MQ2 trying to actually summon them across the zone, but it's blocked?

Don't want to summon them anyways as that's going to flag me probably, but it won't let me do a simple /corpsedrag either.

I tried to drag a corpse today of one of my alts and it kept telling me you do not have permission to SUMMON that corpse.

The permissions where on in the options menu in EQ.

And it said summon so is a program in MQ2 trying to actually summon them across the zone, but it's blocked?

Don't want to summon them anyways as that's going to flag me probably, but it won't let me do a simple /corpsedrag either.

I have come across an in game bug that when you die in a bad spot, it kinda moves body out of reach. If the person will respawn the body usually then shows up at zone line or succor spot. Not seen it happen in a while but use to be common for me to see in Warrens.

I have come across an in game bug that when you die in a bad spot, it kinda moves body out of reach. If the person will respawn the body usually then shows up at zone line or succor spot. Not seen it happen in a while but use to be common for me to see in Warrens.

Z-Axis is possibly the problem, happens in Eviltree if you fall off the top and splat yourself. If you hit a branch or leaf somewhere on the way down body gets stuck and cant summon the corpse from the edge or the bottom, even if thats where the corpse is showm as being, woot z-axis. Have had it happen in new EW at the entrance to Kael, when you splat when falling off the edge but body is suck somewhere in middle of the fall and cannot be reached by regular /targer corspe or /corpsedrag

Z-Axis is possibly the problem, happens in Eviltree if you fall off the top and splat yourself. If you hit a branch or leaf somewhere on the way down body gets stuck and cant summon the corpse from the edge or the bottom, even if thats where the corpse is showm as being, woot z-axis. Have had it happen in new EW at the entrance to Kael, when you splat when falling off the edge but body is suck somewhere in middle of the fall and cannot be reached by regular /targer corspe or /corpsedrag

So nice to know I am not the only one who has seen this crazy shit. LOL

I've had issues dragging when a person spawns to lobby, when they break hover I lose my drag on the body.