What do you plan to box for Fippy?

Mojoguy01

Reaction score
I'm currently looking at a Trio setup, but I'm unfortunate enough to NOT be very decisive.

It's either:
Warrior - Enchanter - Druid (druid is a must for pre-PoP ports)
Mage - Enchanter - Druid

::eek:r::

Necro - Necro - Druid (hehe)

What are you gonna box :D?

are they going to let necro dots stack like they do nowadays, because back in the day they didnt

SK Wiz SK SK Cleric? rush to 50 and then own naggy vox, trak everything!

Maybe monk, monk, monk, monk, monk and druid for the occasional heal and the easier getting 'round.

What are thoughts on an all Mage group... I would have 2-3 and then some friends would have 1 or 2 each... If one pet dies, can cast another before the other pets would ever be in trouble...

Lots of stuns, Burst DPS etc...

Druid would be nice though or a Wizzy. Rez would be lacking and same with buffs and heals.

Last edited:
5 SKs and a cleric. That way when a named spawns you are bound to have a couple HTs ready to lay down.

4x mage / 1 shm or ench / 1 cleric

and /zone will be my druid

Am thinking that GMs will be VERY heavy handed on Hacks at least for the first month or so, would highly recommend keeping low for a while...

Am thinking that GMs will be VERY heavy handed on Hacks at least for the first month or so, would highly recommend keeping low for a while...

That's what I was thinking, hence the "enhancements" from Mq2, but none of the heavy stuff like /zone etc.

Being able to make a Warrior+Enchanter+Druid group that has fullpowered /tracking, can see everyone & everything on the map at all times, gets warnings when nameds pop in the zone, and knows when a GM is in the zone = EPIC.

Still debating between:
War/Enc/Dru
Monk/Enc/Dru
Mage/Enc/Dru

I'm leaning heavily towards the first....however i recently heard that monks, bare fisted, will have 20/25 at lvl 50 in terms of dual-wielded fist power.

boxing 5 wizards for mana burn when its released and a cleric =)

Thinking Boxing a SK/Shammy or Monk/Shammy... Monk will have OP fists for a while and that is every kill, the SK will have the HT bonus but will not be each kill etc...

Would love a porter in there tho...

Thinking Boxing a SK/Shammy or Monk/Shammy... Monk will have OP fists for a while and that is every kill, the SK will have the HT bonus but will not be each kill etc...

Would love a porter in there tho...

You could team up with my War/Enchanter/Druid trio :). What timezone are ya :D?

Then again, you are right....monks will be FOTM until kunark.

Last edited:
I may come out of retirement for this. I was actually thinking cleric/bard to hell with ports ;). I dunno it's all about fun factor for me anyway. Plus I will leach with MJT here and there hehe.

Because they were so heavy handed on the past progression servers and Mayong? Doubtful. Just play smarter and you'll be fine.

Am Australian, so generally 6pm AEST onwards. we gave about 4 of us that should be grouping all that "cheat smarter". We going to be vanilla only until all of the R-Tards get hit and the pressure is off.

But if anyone here is of like mind and wants to try and get some groupage happening we would probably
be keen.

Because they were so heavy handed on the past progression servers and Mayong? Doubtful. Just play smarter and you'll be fine.

Yeah but lots of people are howling about hacks on the new server and no doubt there will be more GMs on that server at least for a while.

Main problem is idiots that grief others using it or even just grief others in general. You get reported and watched. If someone pisses me off I just turn the other cheek despite the fact I could train them all day as a bard. They will keep.

Yeah but lots of people are howling about hacks on the new server and no doubt there will be more GMs on that server at least for a while.

Main problem is idiots that grief others using it or even just grief others in general. You get reported and watched. If someone pisses me off I just turn the other cheek despite the fact I could train them all day as a bard. They will keep.

Personally, I welcome that. The more idiots there are griefing and getting reported results in less of the smarter players being dealt with.

Trying to figure out what I want to play on this server. Don't really want to put the effort into anything more than a duo, and my buddy is rolling a duo as well.

Like everyone else, we both really want a Guise, so we were trying to figure out class's that would be able to use the Guise to its fullest.

I really like Druids, but they are so gimp for so long. Even if ports are important. :(

So I'm thinking Shaman/Monk duo for myself. No reason not to take advantage of the OP monk fists while they last.

For my buddy, he wants to go cleric, and then ranger, rogue, or mage. We don't have a tank, but not sure, with the population, if that'll be a problem.

We all ready to have 20k people at least invade the server? Dealing with it being so over crowded, considering it's releasing in the middle of the week, and I have to work...

It's still a toss up if I want to deal with that shit. I've got no way to be ahead of the curve. :(