Warp is hazardous to your health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackerBacker

Lifetimer
Reaction score
just read a statement on another site by someone who also visits this site, and he said he has indisputable info that they have found a way to watch warp, anyways here's the quote--take it for what it's worth----

"I have extremely reliable sources that I know can't be disputed. If you want to compile your own warp and put it up, fine, but don't do it on my compile thread because at the moment, I don't condone any source of warping at all. But realize that you're putting ANYONE who uses it in risk because of upcoming and recent changes."

that is his exact words, and now i'm going to hide, cause the sky is falling

I really don't want to comment on this because it could be true, it could be not.

You hear rumors like this every few weeks that never come true but they seem pretty convinced. Only time will tell.

Fry.

Sounds like a Turk comment.

It comes without saying, warp will get you banned, it's just a matter of time before:

a) someone sees you.
b) a hickup allows a non-cleaned movetracker to get to the server
c) SoE puts in more server side detection
d) trip off the "too many warp" alarms

The days for warping and not having to worry about it are long over. I have had more accounts that I can count on both hands banned doing only warps. Vanilla warp = ban. So don't use it if you want to keep your account.

OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING! OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!

Turk.

WickedMofo said:
OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING! OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!

Turk.

Lol i have to agree this shit comes with a BIGASS WARNING its all capable of getting you banned you know what you sign up for if you use it you have noone to blame but yourself.

This could of be a constructive thread but it's turning into personal attacks. This is not what MMOBugs is about. Many of us may not agree with someone’s views but he still has a right to voice them and try and warn us. No good can come from leaving this thread open. Thread Locked.

Fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.