Warning on Tower Harpies

eltai

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So sony broke something, the Harpy trash have been changed, their old Ae is now a single target and firing ~9 times on the MA. Makes them a little bit more interesting then they were previously. Enjoy!

people actually kill trash in tower still? might have to talk guild into doin it one night that sounds fun lol

Avoiding most of them is easy enough, but do you guys set up banner at the door to event 5? or around the corner outside event 6? There is at least 3 at event 5 door...

your guild really just trains and plants banner? If it wasnt for the stupid guilds they wouldnt have added so much trash!

no need to train and plant...

line your raid against one wall, send a rogue through the halls to the other side of the wall, plant the banner...

Avoiding most of them is easy enough, but do you guys set up banner at the door to event 5? or around the corner outside event 6? There is at least 3 at event 5 door...

I was wondering this too.... unless you just train absolutely everything and then banner into 3 or 4 mobs standing there that you need to quickly cc.

Spamming for post count is bad! it has to be Admin approved anyways, post-padding does get noticed.

:eek: -ok, you busted me (kinda knew that would happen). I don't post much because the forums are slow and was trying to at least be somewhat relevant. but anyway, this is a true story - I got 200 kd by one of these beasts into a fire pot, not once but 3 times in one tower raid.

So is admitting to your post-padding considered a double-pad if you do it in the same thread and with the same lack of relevance? I'm not sure where the precedent lies on this one.

ok lets not turn this into a "You shouldn't pad your post count" thread if you wanna talk about "tower Harpies" ok but other than that is done.

Thanks

If you dont have anyone attacking them on the sides the dont slaughter your MT.

vitriks

these guys are perticulary nasty atm - we do the trick with the banner to skip all the trash, but we usualy end up having to clear a few of these at least. he landed his 16.4k 4 times in a row = 65kdmg =dead real fast

after beating tower 5 just drop the dz, no trash left.... haven't had to fight trash in tower since id say sometime in April doin this

.. Okay, I'm not the brightest guy in the world, but how do you avoid:

Trash between mindblight and trophy room

3-4 trash after bannering to area just before scryers

6-10? probably? trash in between banner point outside syncarna to clear down to the bunch'o'bazu's event. 5. Whatever you call it. With the f'ing vitriks.