Vanilla MQ2-20090212

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get an "unexpected end of archive" error with only the .exe and mq2bzrsrch.dll actually unloading on vista. gives generic error on winxp. Which is odd because that isn't even one of the plugins you listed.

Get an "unexpected end of archive" error with only the .exe and mq2bzrsrch.dll actually unloading on vista. gives generic error on winxp. Which is odd because that isn't even one of the plugins you listed.

No idea, maybe try re downloading?

Tried that. It says it is a 2.32MB file when you confirm the DL, but it is actually 175k once downloaded. Maybe it's me. Tried from multiple computers though.

worked great. thanks for the hard work!

Very fast, very much thanks!

Could you add MQ2eqbc?

Keep in mind people, that some plugins we use here the source you get does not match the compiled version. Some are plugins we branched off. In most cases, while you might be missing a feature or two, there are others where it won't quite do the same you were used to.

At a glance, MQ2DoCrack is one of those.

While I'm sure people appreciate it, I would like to ask in future that vanilla compiles are posted in the requests forum rather than compile forum. It makes additional issues for us here, and if you think about it, you would notice we do not post a basic (vanilla) compile here before the full one is available, even though we could do it easily it just complicates things.

Thanks for those who have put them up in the past. You are always welcome to post the compile itself elsewhere (hosting), and throw up a post pointing it to it, but please don't post in the official forums (i.e., this one. use general or something).

I will post status of our usual compile in another thread, so people know what's happening.

Thanks again.

htw

Edit: Just before anyone points it out, yes.. that is what Unity did (links to his own site), and thanks much for doing that Unity. I was just making it clear going forward for others, for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.