Ultimate Potion Macro

"invalid item slot null" then i crash... i must be missing something ><

lol ya i have to have it open first when i start the macro i figured that out and if i dont have it opened i crash

maing IVU

I tried this and if I manualy buy the Burdock Root the mac runs great but for some reason I cannot buy from Edvard .. all I get is cant find the root and end mac ...

It looks like it is not opening the trade window with him... it wors for the others just not him.

If I open the trade window with him and start the mac it works..

OMG to funny but when I do the gate potion it works fine with the same guy

OK got it ...need to change to this

Code:
   /target npc Edvard
   /moveto ID
   /delay 4s
   /nomodkey /click right target
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Burdock Root" ${Math.Calc[${Amount}*2]}
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Horehound" ${Math.Calc[${Amount}*2]}
   /delay 3s
   /nomodkey /notify MerchantWnd MW_Done_Button LeftMouseUp

Hope that helps not sure what origional coge looked like any more sorry

Fixed and updated .mac file for IVU mistake. thanks man!

I always have nodding blue lilies on hand. Could you add the level X, haste (yellow), hot (green), oh shit (red), and C (blue) potions?

Villageidiot is amazing... hands down. $$$$$$

i did a /mac potions IVU 20
then it bought up to the burdock root

buying burdock root!
couldnt find burdock root
the current macro has ended

i did a /mac potions IVU 20
then it bought up to the burdock root

buying burdock root!
couldnt find burdock root
the current macro has ended

It was a typo that i had made. I found it and fixed it. You can replace the sub with this or download the mac on the first page which has been updated

Code:
Sub IVU
   /target npc Henrik
   /moveto ID
   /delay 4s
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Bugbane" ${Amount}
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Plain Potion Vial" ${Amount}
   /delay 3s
   /delay 3s
   /target npc Edvard
   /moveto ID
   /delay 4s
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Burdock Root" ${Math.Calc[${Amount}*2]}
   /delay 3s
   /call buy "Horehound" ${Math.Calc[${Amount}*2]}
   /delay 3s
/return

Nice job. Thanks for the great work! I think Philter of Gulon's impuntiy(lev pots) would be a great addition to this already usefull mac. thanks again for taking the time to contribute.

| Philter of Gulon's Impunity - levi
| Philter of the Ant - shrink

Above two added to macro.

Wow that was quick. Awsome thanks for doing it so fast I will be using it tonite!

Anyone think of any others they'd like to see added to this macro?

Or ideas for other macro's in the TS department. Pop me a PM. Not saying i'll make a macro for every suggestion but i'm open to ideas.

Anyone think of any others they'd like to see added to this macro?

Or ideas for other macro's in the TS department. Pop me a PM. Not saying i'll make a macro for every suggestion but i'm open to ideas.

With how good this mac is the only problem I have now is there is so many possibilities in it I dont remember before hand the format for starting ... is there a way to bring up the mac and have a list of some sort to choose from or a list function prior to starting it to see what possibles there are ... its a great mac just starting to grow.

With how good this mac is the only problem I have now is there is so many possibilities in it I dont remember before hand the format for starting ... is there a way to bring up the mac and have a list of some sort to choose from or a list function prior to starting it to see what possibles there are ... its a great mac just starting to grow.

hmmmm let me think of something.

UPDATE

Updated.

I made it so if you start the mac without saying which potion or quantity you want. It will list off all the ones that are possible to make. I.E

/mac potions

(this will list all the potions that can be made and what you need to type in to get it)