UEFA Cup ( Euro 2008)

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Anybody else watching these games? There has been some REALLY good games. Im watching the croatia and turkey game atm and omg its an awesome game!

What an amazaing game that was....i for sure thought croatia had that game until turkey scored and then fucking rocked the PK's lol

Last edited:
Dude, the game wasn't even exciting until Croatia scored in second overtime period.. the turkish goal was really nice.
Dunno what country deserved to win but good for Turkey to advance to Semi-Final. Too bad that Germany will destroy them.

My bet is Holland - Germany in the finals.. and Holland will win.

Greece won last time but that has no chance of happening this year after our goalie fucked up vs turkey.

Turkeys overall a very good team, especially the way they owned Czech Rep. towards the end of the match.

Missed most of the game today, lookin forward to see whats gunna happen with Germany.

I think it will be Italy and Holland in the finals....im wanting both those teams to win their games, would be a hell of a final!

Italy and Holland is gonna meet in Semi-finals if I'm not entirely mistaken. Dont think they can meet each other in a final since they are in the same bracket so to speak.

Ahh i havent looked at the brackets in a while i forgot they will probably meet there. Gonna be a great game, i wish i could watch today's game but i have somewhere to be =(

Russia won over Holland.. there went my bet out the window. Russia looked really strong the whole game.. was really funny.

Today its Italy vs Spain. My bet is: Dunno haha.. both are great teams. Italy being world champions but lost against Holland. Spain is always a good team. Having some of the best players in the world. All in all - its gonna be really interesting and fun to see that game.

yea right now i think its pretty evenly matched. going on to the overtime and maybe into PK's so we will see /shrug

Italy vs Spain was not a good game at all.

The cardings from the refs did not agree with me, mainly the last yellow card towards the end of the game.

I especially hate games that end in penalty kicks.

Some people said that Italy had no reason to even be so far into the cup, but I kinda thought they had a shot.

I am predicting Russia vs Germany, with Russia winning it.

Afterall, the worst outcome with be a non-european country winning the Euro cup.. ie turkey.

yea see i thought the italy and spain game was good...granted the ref fucking blow donkey nuts but other then him i thought it was a good game. I always think a game is good if it goes into overtime though means both teams are alert and are not making mistakes, or they are both just sucking lol

Germany vs turkey was a great game, but hell everyone knew that turkey was struggling, and in this game they were missing most of their key players.

Sucks about the lightning storms there, a quarter of the game was cut out.

I am looking forward to Russia beating Spain.

Yea i totally forgot about the game yesterday! The next game is when sunday?

wee nice timing haha just got home and its just now starting

What a horrible game Russia played.

They had no offensive at all.

russia sucked ass lol...will be a good final i hope! that is sunday isnt it?

Jeez germany did not play at all they sucked ass today....spain played great i thought. Had great ball control

Spain was the better team. Germany had a short period were they really pushed spain back but it didnt help. Felt a bit like the germans had the refferees agains them too.

Yea the refs werent that great, there were lots of calls i wouldnt have done if i was refing (im a ref in my hometown!!!)

It was def a frustrating game for Germany.

Now to see how the World Cup goes =pp