Txevu - Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk

Elidyn2

Reaction score
How do spawn Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk in Txevu ? I want go get the signet to be able to request tacvi expedition.

Think he just needs to be up but you have to do the pre-events to get the keys to get to him Starts with Mastrug Champion event then High Priest Nkosi Bakari.

Mastrug champion

This is a raid encounter initiated as soon as someone walks onto the steps in front of the Mastruq Champion's room.

As you step into the room, all combat stops and every eye turns to you. The champion in the center finishes his opponent and yells 'HOLD!' stopping the Muramites before they can charge.

Mastruq Champion says, 'Look what we have here, boys? One of them softies found its way into our pit. What is it that we do with softies again?'

The cry goes up from the crowd, "KILL THEM!"

Mastruq Champion says, 'Yeah! We kill them! But, this here's a combat pit and I've been thinkin. . .'

Mastruq Champion says, 'Them softies always travel in big packs, but I bet they're real weak by themselves.'

A mix of cheers and laughter comes out of the gathering crowd.

Mastruq Champion says, 'They probably crumble like a rag doll the first time they go toe-to-toe with a real warrior.'

Mastruq Champion says, 'I bet this one here can't even take the runt!'

The crowd bursts into jeers as a wretched creature pulls itself out of the pond and cowers before the champion.

The Runt, a small noc, appears before you.

Mastruq Champions says, 'Go on, show us what you're made of! Just you and the runt. No pets, no friends, no healing, no nuttin! You win and you can walk away with your head still on your shoulder. But I warn you, we don't take kindly to cheaters.'

Only one person should attack The Runt. Once The Runt dies, the Mastruq Champion becomes aggro and Ixt Hsek Syat (also aggro) spawns. It is adviseable to kill the Mastruq first, and then the Ixt.

Ixt Hsek Syat hits hard and fast, and AE rampages for full damage. Loot from this event drops from her.

AH ok so he just needs to be up then. ill perm camp a toon there to check on his spawn. What is his re-spawn timer anyway?

You can warp right to the room if he is up. You do not NEED the key to open the door to his chamber unless you do not want to warp.

Yup, and use a tank merc to tank him and you won't get banished, either.