Transfers down? (EQ)

TheStrategist

The Immortal
Reaction score
I was just about to transfer one of my characters and found that on the EQPlayers website there was only one link for transfers, opposed to the usual two; one with gear and one with out.

The single link now leads to this: https://secure.station.sony.com/eqctservice/TransferOrder.m
$50 ?!? With gear used to be $75, $50 was with no gear.

So, I go through the scripts and pull downs, and eventually at the end it confirms the transfer with gear. But, I have my doubts since this thread is on the EQ forums and also because of the (new?) cost? : The EQ Character Transfer Service is temporarily down
with no update.

Needless to say, I held off on putting the transfer through despite that the form said with gear. I wanted a second opinion.

Any ideas? Should I go ahead and put the transfer through?

they where up as of a day ago i belive. They are 50 for now however its only for 1 toon not the old 75 for 1-2 toons. Also its all done via comp now to where transfers are near instant.

Thanks for the info.

and...
WOW! Within 1 min of putting in my request the transfer was done >.<

is the $50 a xfer a toon with the armor or without?

Transfer

Its with Armor --- I did one yesterday --- Took about 30 Seconds and it was completed!! - I was amazed!

Stone

I did a transfer this morning on an acct that doesn't match my billing info. Went through in about 5 mins.

If you cant do it, send the request via email.

Greetings

Please respond back with the requested information below so that we can process your character move. Thank you.

Station Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
From Server:
To Server:
Number of Characters:
Character Names:
Transferring To a New Account? :
Name of New Account:
Transferring with items? :
TOTAL (Please Verify Based on Above Information):
Name on Credit Card:
Credit Card Number (Full Sequence):
Credit Card Type (ex. Visa):
Credit Card Expiration Date:
Credit Card Address Line 1:
Credit Card Address Line 2:
Credit Card City:
Credit Card State or Province:
Credit Card Country:
Credit Card Zip Code:

I did a transfer this morning on an acct that doesn't match my billing info. Went through in about 5 mins.

How? I get this msg:

Your account validation failed. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you have any questions.

This new transfer system sucks now that I think about it.

Before there was a way around the 6 month policy, but now there isn't. Stuck on a server that I don't want to be on, for 6 months...this blows.

This new transfer system sucks now that I think about it.

Before there was a way around the 6 month policy, but now there isn't. Stuck on a server that I don't want to be on, for 6 months...this blows.

There is no policy, I just transfered 2 chars this week that where moved a month or 2 before.

Send a petition with the info I posted above and they will do the move.