transfer nodrop items to anyone

It does work, just need to drop the bag. Works for me atleast.

You do realize that EMU servers all have different Eqgame.exe files so they are not all actually the same... What works on your EMU will most likely not work on another EMU unless it uses the same build. Using the same build is rare.

You do realize that EMU servers all have different Eqgame.exe files so they are not all actually the same... What works on your EMU will most likely not work on another EMU unless it uses the same build. Using the same build is rare.

Jim, trust me when I say you do not know what you're talking about. Go back to being a jerk on the live forums.

Jim, trust me when I say you do not know what you're talking about. Go back to being a jerk on the live forums.

EMU servers all run differnt client versions being why they have no universal fucking mq2. So come over and jerk me off.

It still boots me as soon as I put the bag in the trade window. Any suggestions?

Like I said, you have to drop the bag. :)

JJ, www.eqemulator.net is the main log-in server for most EQEmu's, they all use the same eq.exe and server build. At least from what I have experienced. Servers like Shards of Dalaya run their own log in and patch their own exe.

JJ, www.eqemulator.net is the main log-in server for most EQEmu's, they all use the same eq.exe and server build. At least from what I have experienced. Servers like Shards of Dalaya run their own log in and patch their own exe.

Dropt he bag on the ground?

This does not change the fact that they do not all use the same exe. You yourself said this is not the same exe as SoD and that is typically the one people are asking for help getting plugins + MQ to work for around here.

This plugin does not work with emu servers. Trying to drop a no-trade item resulsts in an instant disconnect.

Thanks for playing.

Again just because this does not work with the EMU version you run does not mean it does not work. More then 1 EMU around and the first post does not state what EMU this was for. So once again you fucking moron. No UNIVERSAL MQ2 for you because THEY DO NOT ALL USE THE SAME eq client. This means THIS PLUGIN MAY NOT WORK WITH THE EMU that you play on.

This does not change the fact that they do not all use the same exe. You yourself said this is not the same exe as SoD and that is typically the one people are asking for help getting plugins + MQ to work for around here.

Again just because this does not work with the EMU version you run does not mean it does not work. More then 1 EMU around and the first post does not state what EMU this was for. So once again you fucking moron. No UNIVERSAL MQ2 for you because THEY DO NOT ALL USE THE SAME eq client. This means THIS PLUGIN MAY NOT WORK WITH THE EMU that you play on.

Again, Jim go back to being a jerk on the forums pertaining to live EQ.
I'll actually do you the favor of explaining it in more detail; something you typically do not return to any community member. If you still need more information afterwards, I suggest you use the search function. <-- fav quote! JJ copyrighted!

There is a set of emu servers; they all use the same login server and the same exe. This is the main list of EMU servers. THEREFORE, everything that works (MQ-wise) will work on EVERY SERVER THERE!

SoD is completely different and highly modified version of EQ. They have their own login server and their own eqgame.exe. This is why I have posted a DIFFERENT version of MQ2.

Given the above, we should now have EQEMU compiled for every popular emu.
The main servers and SoD.

This doesn't mean we have every possible plugin; rather it means we have the foundation to run the plugin working.

All MQ2 compile credit goes to FRY and some website I took the SoD compile from.

This plugin does work, thank you very much!

so does anyone have a working live server plugin for transfering nodrop items?

depending on the person that doesnt matter. You can move the toon off before the ban hits and the account recieving the toon in which items were moved were safe. So its still a pretty handy docrack if you plan on using it like that. (No I dont have it updated, but would do that if I did)

Emu Server Check for No Drop Exploit

As of Emu Server build 1090 there is now a check for this exploit and if you try to either drop and item or drop a bag with an item it poofs and you get the message, "No Drop Exploit: Items Destroyed.".

Here's the code they've included to check for this;

// Drop item from inventory to ground (generally only dropped from SLOT_CURSOR)
void Client::DropItem(sint16 slot_id)
{

if (GetInv().CheckNoDrop(slot_id)) {
Message(0, "No Drop Exploit: Items Destroyed.");
GetInv().DeleteItem(slot_id);
return;
}

Putting the item in a bag is caught by this code;

// Checks All items in a bag for No Drop
bool Inventory::CheckNoDrop(sint16 slot_id) {
ItemInst* inst = GetItem(slot_id);
if (!inst) return false;
if (!inst->GetItem()->NoDrop) return true;
if (inst->GetItem()->ItemClass == 1) {
for (int16 i=0; i<10; i++) {
ItemInst* bagitem = GetItem(Inventory::CalcSlotId(slot_id, i));
if (bagitem && !bagitem->GetItem()->NoDrop) return true;
}
}
return false;
}

Simple but effective. I'm wondering if the work around for this might be to make the bag not appear to be a bag and bypass the check of items inside the bag. Can ItemClass be changed from 1 to skip this check and let the bag be dropped with a No Drop item in it?

if (inst->GetItem()->ItemClass == 1) {

Your thoughts would be appreciated!

I don't know much about EQ Emulator, but if I were an EQ Emu developer, I would have an account on this website so I could fix exploits that were posted. Those are my thoughts.

i never really understood the reason behind an eq emulator at all, i just assumed it was a version of the game that was more acceptable to cheat/hack... and/or a way to play without paying the monthly fee (although i dont know how they could afford to support it without some fee).

updated version of trading no drop items

does anyone have a updated version of this.....i have a acct i just screw off on so i dont really care if it gets banned just wanna try it out...plz reply

does anyone have a updated version of this.....i have a acct i just screw off on so i dont really care if it gets banned just wanna try it out...plz reply

Why would someone go to the trouble of developing/updating a plugin that would get them banned in less than 10 seconds?

Matt

i never really understood the reason behind an eq emulator at all, i just assumed it was a version of the game that was more acceptable to cheat/hack... and/or a way to play without paying the monthly fee (although i dont know how they could afford to support it without some fee).

Its not cheat and play without a fee, its ONLY play without a fee.

Most eqemu servers are more strict on cheating than SOE.

well someone obviously did.....in the past so why not update it and let who ever decide if they wanna do it or not