transfer nodrop items to anyone

typenamehere

Reaction score
the is the script that will alow you to trade nodrop items to "ANYONE" you come in contact with. note, this is for emu only. fry has compiled it for me a few posts down, thanks!. to use, simply put nodrop item on your cursor, type /droppable then put item into a bag, and trade bag!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*/

#include "../MQ2Plugin.h"

PreSetup("MQ2Droppable");

VOID Droppable(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine) {
GetCharInfo()->Cursor->Item->NoDrop = 1;
}

PLUGIN_API VOID InitializePlugin(VOID)
{
AddCommand("/droppable",Droppable);
}

PLUGIN_API VOID ShutdownPlugin(VOID)
{
RemoveCommand("/droppable");
}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
no one want make a dll ? ) of these code ? if it si correct off cause )

i'm sure if the author wanted to make a dll he would. I would do it but I dont want to step over his toes and code.

Offset

theres an offset for the eqemu that allows you to put items into the shared bank, but if this works compile a .dll i would be most interested.

Try this.

Cursor is part of charinfo2 not charinfo so I altered the source to get it to compile.

Fry.

Attachments

• MQ2Droppable.dll
    76.1 KB · Views: 165
if you need help

by the wya, if you need help on how to use this, load the plugin, the the nodrop item on your cursor you want to trade, type /droppable , put the item in a bag, then trade bag

hmmm

Is that safe to use?

Isnt it kinda like the sharedbank xfer?

PLease advise.

New

I am kinda new to mq2 took a 3 year afk LOL, Question is there a plugin for this that is not in .dll form ?

Using the no drop trade plugin is a sure fire way to get banned. Though in the past i know people who have gotten away with it, this is pretty well monitored now.
It also isn't included in the compile from mmobugs.

the is the script that will alow you to trade nodrop items to "ANYONE" you come in contact with. note, this is for emu only. ...
If you read the first post instead of drooling over the possibilities you wouldn't be discussing this. ;-)

This plugin does not work with emu servers. Trying to drop a no-trade item resulsts in an instant disconnect.

Thanks for playing.

This plugin does not work with emu servers. Trying to drop a no-trade item resulsts in an instant disconnect.

Thanks for playing.

It does work, just need to drop the bag. Works for me atleast.