Trail of Creation

Anyone have a combine list... or atleast an Item list to help figure out combines...

Also any technique to deal with mobs abilities that drop combine items?
IE: Jeweled golem - 19.5k DD radius on player target
IE: Vine mob*** Silence / snare...

Any infos on the other side with adds that truck like mad...

Kill / progress order through the time given to complete???

Anything? Anyone?

How do you deal with the jeweled golems AE? What triggers is?

Comeon poeple we pay for this site so share some infos

We pay for the leet job they do on getting MQ2 up and the plugins they provide. Not for raid strats. Once more guilds beat the event the strats will come out.

Anything? Anyone?

How do you deal with the jeweled golems AE? What triggers is?

Most guilds have built this have less than a handful of people who know the exact combines who are officers / CLs / RLs so I doubt anyone else is going to be able to leak this info.

However, one who is a proactive thinker could look at the date of the 1st kills and check to see what "new items" showed up on those days giving you at least the final combine. From there you can figure out what the combines are. I don't know the event to be able to tell you anything more.

We pay for the leet job they do on getting MQ2 up and the plugins they provide. Not for raid strats. Once more guilds beat the event the strats will come out.

Going to agree with littleguy on this one. Your not paying for raid strats, your paying for the access to the program and the outstanding community. Just because your not getting an answer to a raid strat doesn't mean your not getting what you paid for.

if thats the case then open up the forums like these to non paying members....

I personally paid for the forums... but if it isnt what is paid for then make it free... or atleast make what you said have some logic to it... becuase this is part of what i paid for... or else i wouldnt had been able to see it....

I personally paid for the forums... but if it isnt what is paid for then make it free... or atleast make what you said have some logic to it... becuase this is part of what i paid for... or else i wouldnt had been able to see it....

Stop using this site.

Stop using this site.

LOL, you'll get no sympathy from the community. Your under the mistaken impression that I am some how in charge of the payment options :-D

All the good stuff is for lifetimers :-D

Stop using this site.

Go get yourself banned from EQ again loser

Stop using this site.

Go get yourself banned from EQ again loser

I love adoring fans.

LOL, this is funny. PvL....Premium Vs Lifetime!....Sounds like a pay-per-view event.....

Dang I only pay for the forums too, wish I had only payed for a month instead of a year, so much for any type of strats on here lol. Sheesh. Last time I do that!

Dang I only pay for the forums too, wish I had only payed for a month instead of a year, so much for any type of strats on here lol. Sheesh. Last time I do that!

I hope that is sarcasim...

Last edited:
Anyone have info on the combines now that this is old?