Tradeskills to 300

Also for brewing, if you have a chanter, EQTC - Item: Brut Champagne, is the combines I would do, doesn't cost much and saves your reso dusts for Baking in case you don't get it to 300, so far baking has been the hardest skill for me to get to 300 aside from Fletching, which is the last one I have left now and the biggest PITA lol.

Also for brewing, if you have a chanter, EQTC - Item: Brut Champagne, is the combines I would do, doesn't cost much and saves your reso dusts for Baking in case you don't get it to 300, so far baking has been the hardest skill for me to get to 300 aside from Fletching, which is the last one I have left now and the biggest PITA lol.

I do have access to a chanter so I'll keep that option open because I do think I'll run out of dusts if I'm going 250-300 even with a Marketplace potion, but we'll see.

What are you doing for baking to 300 out of curiosity?

Lucky I"m a wood elf so Fletching was pretty quick w/ the Mithril Champions Arrows but I can see how it could be a pain without that luxury.

There are a lot of things you can do for baking, Dream Meat, Al-metes, Planar Goo, Brell's Bounties (ground spawn in Underfoot, locks listed on Allah). I'm sure I'm missing a few also.

EQTC - Item: Grilled Stuffed Brell's Bounty - is what I used on brell's bounties - 402 trivial and there is only 1 sub combine (prepping the bounty which basically you have to do on any high end baking skill)

I would have to look at what I made when I get home for the rest, don't recall of the top of my head, I just went down the quick trivial list and went new the end then looked for the ones with least sub combines to do. Was rather easy one to 300 with so many options of items to use that can be gotten in bazaar easily and I also just sat my rogue around in Brell's Rest and CC collecting brell's bounties well I was working on other trade skills, so got a lot of combines without having to buy items or farm.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things you can do for baking, Dream Meat, Al-metes, Planar Goo, Brell's Bounties (ground spawn in Underfoot, locks listed on Allah). I'm sure I'm missing a few also.

EQTC - Item: Grilled Stuffed Brell's Bounty - is what I used on brell's bounties - 402 trivial and there is only 1 sub combine (prepping the bounty which basically you have to do on any high end baking skill)

I would have to look at what I made when I get home for the rest, don't recall of the top of my head, I just went down the quick trivial list and went new the end then looked for the ones with least sub combines to do. Was rather easy one to 300 with so many options of items to use that can be gotten in bazaar easily and I also just sat my rogue around in Brell's Rest and CC collecting brell's bounties well I was working on other trade skills, so got a lot of combines without having to buy items or farm.

Also what I plan on doing - EQTC - Broiled Raxil Fish

No subcombines 415 trivial - all you really need to do is run the fish macro in argath for a few nights - I've gotten a few hundred in maybe 6 hours.

Anyone have suggestions for Pottery, I'm stuck.

I'm looking for the easiest route to max it, when I say easy, I mean very little sub-combines. Cost really doesn't matter too much to me, so it can be expensive, as long as it's easy :p

Edit: Found this to be the easiest route to 274: Unfired Stalwart Large Axe Head

Suggestion on 274-300? :)

Last edited:

I'm looking for the easiest route to max it, when I say easy, I mean very little sub-combines. Cost really doesn't matter too much to me, so it can be expensive, as long as it's easy :p

Edit: Found this to be the easiest route to 274: Unfired Stalwart Large Axe Head

Make Unfired Pure Energeian Light Orbs.

Been awhile for me but I seem to remember it wasn't bad. The drops needed are Chronal Resonance Dust, usually cheapish in Bazaar, Vial of Purified Mana (from an enchanter) and Silver Infused Energeian Clay, which you can make and has a trivial of 290 itself.

The Orbs have a triv of 450 so either use a Craftsman Draught or be prepared to fail a lot. But you did say money is no object, hehe.

EQTC - Item: Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein

Is what I used, was relatively expensive compared to what I did for other skills since no sell back value, can fire them for a few silver to get 2343 tribute per if that's your thing. But they don't stack, so Auto Destroy was my choice ;) . But this was easy, like you say as few sub combines as you can get. Everything is vendor bought ++

Need enc for mass enc clay (can macro this casting)

Need Jewelcraft skill to make Lacquered Star Ruby - higher skill is better, but the trivial is 128 for that.

Scent of Marr and Concentrated Celestial Solvent is a no fail combine.

Any of the Pure Energein's is the best route, although expensive. You can get to ~220 ish fairly easily with vendor bought stuff. Then its energein powersources after post 220 skill, if you want to deal with the least amount of subcombines. You can do translucent orbs which is probably better, but with pure energeins you can sell your product in bazaar, translucent don't sell well at all.

Hello

I'm a complete tradeskill newb. I've used the combine.mac for the starter quests in CR which was helpful- but I noticed that it needs the recipe loaded in the kit in order to work.

It is seeming that I need to successfully make one of whatever item I'm trying to make in order for it to show up in my recipe list. So my question is, how are you all doing combines from low skill levels?

For example: I do the CR JC quest to 54 skill, go get my trophy from WFP, and now I want to make Velium Blue Diamond Bracelets to 302 skill. So is there a way to load the recipe up without having made the item before? Or do I have to manually combine and waste mats and hope I fluke out and make one before I can start using combine.mac? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello

I'm a complete tradeskill newb. I've used the combine.mac for the starter quests in CR which was helpful- but I noticed that it needs the recipe loaded in the kit in order to work.

It is seeming that I need to successfully make one of whatever item I'm trying to make in order for it to show up in my recipe list. So my question is, how are you all doing combines from low skill levels?

For example: I do the CR JC quest to 54 skill, go get my trophy from WFP, and now I want to make Velium Blue Diamond Bracelets to 302 skill. So is there a way to load the recipe up without having made the item before? Or do I have to manually combine and waste mats and hope I fluke out and make one before I can start using combine.mac? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You'll have to manually combine it till you make your first successful combine, then it gets added to your recipe's (which I think are stored server side).

I think store bought might only take you to 250ish or so, can't recall of the top of my head.

Then you'll have to use the dropable stuff, like privit, delphium, caladium, etc. Those components sell for silly cheap in bazaar, like 1g to 10pp range, and people are usually selling stacks of them. The gormar and nigriventer venoms won't be cheap though.

I'd go with making the dd version that does the most dmg, so then you can actually use them after you make them. Thats what I ended up doing on my rogue.

Hello

Thanks

You'll have to manually combine it till you make your first successful combine, then it gets added to your recipe's (which I think are stored server side).

So has anyone done a macro to do the experimental combines? I think most of the TS macros Army did require the recipe to be in the list IIRC, so that makes it difficult to just run the combine.mac.

So has anyone done a macro to do the experimental combines? I think most of the TS macros Army did require the recipe to be in the list IIRC, so that makes it difficult to just run the combine.mac.

So I found out since you are running the potion, all of the items stay in the experimental container, with the exception of normally returned items. You put the container first in your bag slots, and it will get auto inventoried back into the container. So no real need for a macro.

My next experiment will be with smithing, but since it's an environmental container it might work differently. I will report once I get around to doing that TS.

I do have one question though. Does anyone have a code snippet to click the combine button of the experimental container? I am going to try to add that to the combine mac, and it will make the startup process a bit less painful. Thanks all!

I do have one question though. Does anyone have a code snippet to click the combine button of the experimental container? I am going to try to add that to the combine mac, and it will make the startup process a bit less painful. Thanks all!
For environmental, try:
/notify TradeskillWnd COMBW_CombineButton leftmouseup

For packs, try:
/notify ContainerWindow Container_Combine leftmouseup
or even:
/combine pack1

(or whatever pack slot)

I think that should do it.

htw

Thank you MMOBugs!, thanks to your advice my tradeskills are all finally 300! May I never have to do that again lol. But thanks for all the advice on what to make and such Shawl aug here I come!

Tiki