Tower of Discord - Stasis room

empty

Reaction score
Anyone have any info for this? For some reason all the mobs just rush us so obviously we are doing something wrong. We know to stand in between noc and healer so he doesnt heal.

The trick to this event is to spawn two mobs at a time from the stasis chambers. Pairs are as follows:
Ikaav + ratuk
Kyv + bazu
Anuke + pyrilen
Geldrien + Noc

Kill them in the order write each wave. Kyv drops bane weapons to damage the bazu early on, they are main hand only to have appropriate classes pick them up and use them on the bazu while non-bane wielding people kill the kyv.

The noc will despawn after a while so just kite him while you wait for him to despawn and the curator, lanys, and FV to pop. After they spawn, you have to OT the curator while killing FV and Lanys down together, at 35% each of them will go inactive and you can move your dps on to the curator to finish him.

While killing the curator people on his aggro will be ported into the stasis chambers and will require other members of the raid to click the outside of the door at the same time the person inside clicks their side to get out. He will cast curator's revenge too, do NOT cure this spell, instead wait for it to wear off, and then cure the massive dot it places on people.

Another key to this event is to have tank assignments done ahead of time and to have group/tanks assigned for curator, lanys and FV.

anyway to prevent firiona from healing lanys?

balance lany and fv kite curator ... hes snares ;(

why does this keep failing on us? we have beaten it before 3 or 4 times, but every now and again we will get an emote saying somethign about curator owns us all, then every mob spawns,

i know its not cause of the time issue because we have been slower on spawns and kills and still beaten it, its just like randomly Curator and everything we haven't killed comes and ass rapes us with sandpaper

happens intermitantly like first time was on the first 2 mobs, second time happend on the last 2, third time in the same day happened right after the 3rd set died but before we spawned the 4th

making any sense to anyone?

why does this keep failing on us? we have beaten it before 3 or 4 times, but every now and again we will get an emote saying somethign about curator owns us all, then every mob spawns,

i know its not cause of the time issue because we have been slower on spawns and kills and still beaten it, its just like randomly Curator and everything we haven't killed comes and ass rapes us with sandpaper

happens intermitantly like first time was on the first 2 mobs, second time happend on the last 2, third time in the same day happened right after the 3rd set died but before we spawned the 4th

making any sense to anyone?

we had the same fail thing happen to us, with currator saying we were too slow then owning us even when we were being fast. We figured it out as being tanks spawning the next wave of adds, BEFORE currator gives the white text emote along the lines of "your doing better then i expected, choose again quickly!" If you spawn it before that emote, it counts as being the previous wave, and you only have as much time as that wave had left. I think its a 5 min timer. So basicly make sure tanks and everyone knows NEVER click the tubes to spawn more until the white emote.
Hope that helps.

we had the same fail thing happen to us, with currator saying we were too slow then owning us even when we were being fast. We figured it out as being tanks spawning the next wave of adds, BEFORE currator gives the white text emote along the lines of "your doing better then i expected, choose again quickly!" If you spawn it before that emote, it counts as being the previous wave, and you only have as much time as that wave had left. I think its a 5 min timer. So basicly make sure tanks and everyone knows NEVER click the tubes to spawn more until the white emote.
Hope that helps.

gonna try this today, thanks for your reply

totally get lost in this event...

So anyone could give a step-by-step info ?

What we need to do? and How we deal with the boss/add?

thx for any experience!

Ok, just going off of memory here. When we enter the Stasis Room we take a hard left and sit on that wall, have SKs open the tubes with the Noc and the Gelidran. The SK that opened the Noc tube just kites the noc until he despawns, the other SK brings the Gelidran and raid kills it. When curator says better than expected blahblah we open the tube with the Ikkav and Ratuuk. Kill the Ikkav first because the the mobs she spawns, then kill the Ratuuk. Then we open the Anuek and Pyrilean, can't remember who we kill first think its the pyrilean. Then we open the Bazu and the Kyv, kill the kyv then destroy the bazu with that slime stuff he drops.

Then we have a tank run little circles around Curator and balance Firiona and Lanys till both are roughly 30% then just burn down Curator, and steal his phat lewtz.

forgot about the Stasis chambers he starts porting people into, have some worthless class in tower fights (aka Rangers) go around and open the chambers for tanks healers and stuff or will get really nasty really fast *just a heads up whenever yall do beat this stay away from the door with the chest until raid is ready to kill a mob that explodes when it dies (nasty AE)

My guild is at the end here, and I got 3 questions on this -

1. Is there a 20K-30K directional AE Curator does? Some of my guildies were being hit by something to that effect.

2. Positioning - Lanys and FV near their pods, Curator by the door near where he spawns sound ok?

3. OT Curator, balance the 2 girls down to 35%ish, finish off Curator - Or would it be easier to burn Curator down while having the 2 girls OT'd?

Thanks in advance.

1. Is there a 20K-30K directional AE Curator does? Some of my guildies were being hit by something to that effect.
Curator has Curators bite, hits 12 or 6 people I forget, randomly on his aggro list its a 12k dd. If it just fades you take a extra 12k dd. If cured the curer gets curator's revenge, revenge makes you take double damage from lanys ae is 12.5kdd and is a Beam AE (30 feet wide, 200 feet long) so point her in a corner.
2. Positioning - Lanys and FV near their pods, Curator by the door near where he spawns sound ok?
Yes, make sure curator doesn't get pushed through the door though, and make sure lanys /firona face walls, and stayed balanced.
3. OT Curator, balance the 2 girls down to 35%ish, finish off Curator - Or would it be easier to burn Curator down while having the 2 girls OT'd?
Can't burn currator first, lanys / firona power up and heal him non stop. Kill them first, put more dps on lanys much more since firona heals lanys.

Thanks in advance.

Curator does have an AE that makes you more prone to spell damage (you take twice as much), not sure on a directional AE but he does start casting some nasty DoTs during the fight

We'd leave curator by the door and take Lanys and FV to opposite sides of the room, one far east and other far west just to be certain.

Never tried just OT'ing them, we always just fought them down, might be interesting if you can though.

Last edited:
we won - did the positioning where I said and offtanked curator. Healed thru anything else, thanks guy.

Saw a mention elsewhere to use Melee DPS only on Hexxt Shredder that casters would get a DT if they nuked him. Should Spell DPS only be used on Pixtt Spellstriker? Or is this bit about what to use incorrect?

is this event timed? we got the spawnmaster dead and the rest alive came active and pwned us

is this event timed? we got the spawnmaster dead and the rest alive came active and pwned us

Yes, if you havent activated the event within 5 minutes from entering the room, they all spawn and get wtfpwnd

And if you take to long on any one wave you get everything thats left.