TBM Fear Raid-Dracolich

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am in a smaller family style guild and we have been tinkering with TBM Hate/Fear raids. Does anyone have any pointers on Dracoliche in Fear? Whenever we try it, it pretty much wipes our raid within the first 10% or so. The fear is keeping the healers from healing and then the tanks die and we are done. It's weird because we easily beat the fear golem, but Dracoliche just destroys us. I know there has to be some trick to this we are overlooking. Any help for strats, tips, or suggestions of mob placement would be greatly appreciated!

Its not much to a trick to it but towards the middle top of the zone there is a structure that is square where you can stick your raid inside with Drac inside. Put Drac on opposite side and when people get feared they just run into the wall and don't really wonder off too much.

As far as healing... not sure what to tell you besides clerics should be able to fast heal enough or tank is just not beafy enough.

Awesome, thanks Zero. Is it a building with a roof, or more like just walls with an open top? I am in old fear scouting the zone now lol. Also, do you just put clerics on opposite wall with the rest of the raid?

Walls with a open top. Yep that is correct on the clerics. They will run into the wall and by the time the fear wears off they will be jammed in the corner

Going to scout it out and try to find this building. Thanks so much man!

If you're struggling due to fears

1. Make sure your clerics don't suck, if they are using Ardent Light fix that.

Remeidies+Interventions + Undying life(somewhere) ensure they are keybinding, it will increase the speed of their heals and if you are a lower end/mid tier they are probably really bad at healing in general so keybinding will help immensely with speed of heals.

2. Make sure your paladins(who are fearless) are acting as healers, they can either use TOT heals such as Admonish and Protective Proclamation or just use target heals.

Draco hits fairly decent, ensure that your raid is using as many attack debuffs as possible

Druid: Blessing of Ro, Moonbright frost

Beastlord Raven's Claw

Monk: Eye Gouge

Also, if you have chanters make sure they are using Mental Contortion, proper cripples, and most importantly their auspice rune.

Darkened Auspice=1: Absorb Melee Damage: 75% over 20000, Total: 48040

It will easily take off a bad round and help keep your tanks alive, if you must have your chanters chain this + Rune of Lucem=Increase Absorb Damage by 49313

If you could post somewhat of your class balance how many and of what you have I could go farther in detail.

One of the biggest things as well is gear, are your tanks walking around in group gear or cotf t2 raid gear or something? It should be doable with any kind of recent expansion raid gear

Are there adds or anything else besides a tank and spank with a fear component?

draco depops at 75/50/25 and spawns adds, if you don't kill them all in 60 secs, he comes back AEs the raid.

Generally if 2+ are left up when he comes back, it will insta kill the whole raid.

Our tanks are well geared (TBM Raid gear for the most part). The only thing that seems to be a main issue is that ALL of the healers (or at least it seems that way) get feared at the same time so there is a period of time the warriors get zero heals. We haven't gotten Dracho to 75% yet for the adds because ass soon as the heals stop due to fear the tank drops.

I appreciate the feedback and I will see what we can adjust. Thanks soooo much! It's rough out there for us small guilds lol.

During fears make sure all tanks are fighting for aggro spreads the hits out more and makes surviving a lot easier

Interesting, tiki. So as opposed to other fights where you want to focus on one tank, you suggest here we bounce agro a bit?

Interesting, tiki. So as opposed to other fights where you want to focus on one tank, you suggest here we bounce agro a bit?

exactly during fears only