TLP Making casters sit when not casting or following?

LamahHerder

Reaction score
On TLP anyone know a good method to make caster sit while not casting or following?

Was thinking something like this in mq2melee but this screws with movement so was hoping for something better

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Macro.Name.Equal[bot.mac]} || ${Macro.Name.Equal[bot.mac]} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90) /sit

This is what is working for me

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && !${Me.Sitting}) /Sit

So this works correctly? Do you have an issue with constant repeat sitting while you try and run across a zone? Has to be a way to fix sitting between casting to TLP servers, otherwise these bot.mac, and plugin mq2bot arent worth using.

Maybe something like this...

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /timed 2 /Sit on

Last edited:
Maybe something like this...

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /timed 2 /Sit on

Have not had much luck with multiline, is this working for you?

Wouldn't need a multiline on that anyway, it's just 1 command.

if (abc) /timed 2 /sit on

I know it LOOKS like 2, but it's only 1, which is the /timed. /timed delay thendothis

htw

Using this now....
Will try with timed to see if that helps

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<75 && ${Me.PctHPs}>80 && !${Me.Sitting}) /Sit

So timed does not work because mq2melee fires off the downshit again before the timed occurs so you get a hopping toon which is no good.

This is what I use now

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /echo stand ; /stand
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.PctHPs}>80 && !${Me.Sitting}) /sit

Just flip the flags. Like:

Code:
downshit2=/if (blah && blah && !${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /melee downflag2=off downflag3=on ; /timed XX /sit
downshit3=/if (blah && blah && ${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /melee downflag2=on downflag3=off ; /stand
downshit4=/if (some logic to check your shit make sure you ain't standing around doing nothing and no target && ${meleemcd[downflag2].Equal[0]}) /melee downflag2=on

I think that's pretty much right - without going in game and tweaking on it...

htw

Good idea!

I went slightly different route and did it in 1 downflag for the sit portion, the stand i keep in there as I think it is a decent one to have so you dont sit when you are aggro.

This is what I run on TLP ATM and it is working well

Question however... should I do this as a holyshit rather than a downshit? can skip the combat check if a holy right?

To sit during combat....
Code:
downflag21=1
downshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.PctHPs}>60 && !${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /melee downflag21=off ; /timed 30 /sit ; /timed 60 /melee downflag21=on

To stand if you have aggro....
Code:
downflag22=1
downshit22=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /echo Standing because I have aggro ; /stand

Last edited:
Downshit or holyshit is your "MQ2Melee" mode. Take a look in bunch of other threads on it over the years where I explain it. ;)

Simply put though, don't think of it as 'combat' mode. That's the melee option of mq2melee. E.g., casters can have /melee melee=off and then use Z to engage, which will do whatever holyshits, regardless of combat state.

If you don't do that, then you would use downshits, and check your combat mode.

I.e., doing it the first way, you don't need combat state, you would engage your toon(s) with the z (or assigned mq2melee 'attack' key) just like melee toons, but melee=off means they don't actually 'attack'.

htw

I think this is crashing me....
Have not really changed anything else since last night but am now crashing when i zone

I did /plugin mq2melee unload and that seems to stop me from crashing during a zone.
Happens at random with or without /stick on random characters and obviously all macro's stopd

I submitted crash report thru mmobugs tool

I think this is crashing me....
Have not really changed anything else since last night but am now crashing when i zone

I did /plugin mq2melee unload and that seems to stop me from crashing during a zone.
Happens at random with or without /stick on random characters and obviously all macro's stopd

I submitted crash report thru mmobugs tool

Forgot I was running windows
Reboot seems to have fixed.