TLP leveling?

braedo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw someone mention that there were level 65s within minutes of POP launch on phini. any ideas what they were doing to make that happen?

I guess I could see that, but how are you going to die a ton of times and then RE-Level 5 level's worth in 3 hours

Maybe they died a bunch, then Pop whatever the best xp potion is and then AE kill or something, but that would seem hard to do enough to go from 60-65

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of

Bone chips,

Crushbone belts and

Lego pads.

:rolleyes:
:eek:

1. Die a lot.
2. Change name to prevent corpse timer from counting down.
3. EXP back up.
4. Change name back.
5. Get rezzed.

It was done via AOE groups in the deep. You kill your self a bunch at a bind point. Go to deep with exp pot on log out. When all the mobs are about to die you login get exp and log out again.

It took allot of effort but that is how it was done.

yeah, that is about what I expected to be the case. thanks Rubber

That's how corpse banking was done but note that now when a TLP releases a new expansion their script to open the new expansion deletes all corpses from the game world. Corpse banking is now entirely impossible.