TLO builder

Has this tool been updated in a while? I know there's been several new TLO's added in the past year or so.

It has not! I can do a quick run through now. I was thinking about this the other day. Once i have it done, by all means let me know what is missing and i can add it in.

I have no idea what it would be missing! 90% of the new stuff I learned has been from this gem here.

Ran through all the patch notes from 2014 and 2015, i think i got everything added in. Put in mq2bot and mq2ifs stuff as well. Some stuff may say mmobugs only that is no longer the case. Let me know if anything is broken.

Thanks a lot for the update Pete, I really appreciate it. This tool is the most helpful thing ever when building macros.

I am having a little problem tho with the update:

When I click on "EverQuest" in the TLO box, I get an error: Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range.

My bad. I removed MacroQuest TLO and replaced it with EverQuest TLO but forgot to redirect. MacroQuest technically still works, but it has been deprecated and replaced by EverQuest. All the new members are going soley to EverQuest.Whatever. Anyway, it is updated.

Hey Pete, any advice on how to use this with OpenOffice, or if it is even possible?

idk. i made it to practice vba and forms, it was just a project to that end. i have no idea if you can use anything except excel for it. i believe you can download a lite version of excel to open worksheets.

open office is a mimic of Microsoft excel. it should run it no problem?

It has not! I can do a quick run through now. I was thinking about this the other day. Once i have it done, by all means let me know what is missing and i can add it in.

$(LineOfSight)[y,x,z:y,x,z]

Please explain the input. I tried to use this to see how it worked, I like the layout etc. I was thinking that LineOfSight had more options. This looks like it requires xyz input be passed to it. Does it automatically get your current loc and your targets loc as input or am I missing something? Just a simple check for if $(Target.LineOfSight) or something to that effect. It's not listed that way so I'm confused :). Thanks.

Target.LineOfSight is obviously can you see target, but LineOfSight[x1,y1,z1:x2,y2,z2] is there line of sight between 2 those points. it can be any set of points and is not limited to yourself or target.

Ok, that is what it looked like. :)

I checked under the Spawn subtype and found LineOfSight when I expected it to be under target. All is well :)

Mercenary

Doing a mercenary check using your TLO builder.
Code:
(${Me.Mercenary.NotEqual[NULL]})
says no such mercenary member NotEqual, yet it is in the TLO builder. Something I messed up, but if not, can you check please?

Code:
says no such mercenary member NotEqual, yet it is in the TLO builder. Something I messed up, but if not, can you check please?
looks like that was changed to a new datatype.

Dest.Ptr=GetSpawnByID(pMercInfo->MercSpawnId);
Dest.Type=pMercenaryType;
return true;

i will have to add in pMercenaryType as a datatype.

Code:
looks like that was changed to a new datatype.

Dest.Ptr=GetSpawnByID(pMercInfo->MercSpawnId);
Dest.Type=pMercenaryType;
return true;

i will have to add in pMercenaryType as a datatype.

changed that to merc type, updated for mq2bot TLO stuff. didnt update for regular mq2 TLO additions. I know there are plenty. will get to it eventually.

XTarget doesn't appear to have its own TLO location.

I went to Plugins and then click on Xtarget and get a runtime error '9'. Subscript out of range.

Would be interested in having XTarget TLO's in the TLO Builder. Also wanted to point out the crash which is repeatable.

Some TLO information I was trying to track down to put as part of a macro.

Group.Member[#].Class.CanCast

Both Class and CanCast were not present. I checked the ${Me.Class.~~~} TLO and found that all things under ${Me.Class.~~~} were also present and available for ${Group.Member[#].Class.~~~~}

For when you update this.

Pretty sure its not been managed for awhile. Can try to reach Pete on irc about it.