Titanium MoveUtils!

uwill99

Reaction score
Hi,

MoveUtils plugin on Titanium seem to be broken. Any fix for this?

"Broken" doesn't help anybody.... What is or isn't working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/stick function. When paired with MQ2Melee there is no movement associated with the character "MQ2Melee'ing". I've tried to see if adding a new MQ2MoveUtils.dll worked and it didn't.

titanium is ancient. Support for it is minimal at this point. Unless you are absolutely need titanium, try getting UF or a newer client.

Awesome! Yeah, unfortunately I must use Titanium. I tried UF client and it was a flop.

New development!!!!

After making a new character (a bard), MQ2MoveUtils works well on it. However, I created several new melee to see if it functioned with them, sadly, no. Monks and a warrior would not reposition or stick, bard will. I don't know what that means.

Thanks a ton, htw. I'm running 3 monks, 1 warrior, 1 bard and it's going to be hell later on I think.

I know this is for titanium but I'm experiencing the same stick issues with the underfoot compile warrior sticks fine zerk and sk won't stick at all other then that no issues I've found

Has there beeen any fix?

Hey there, I'm experiencing the same problem. I 5 box and one of my toons is sticking just fine but my other toons are not. It says "sticking to "toon name" but he does nothing.