The Performer - Demiplane of Blood

So basically we only need 1 person to do the emotes or a random person will get the emote to responde to?

Shiatzy said:
So basically we only need 1 person to do the emotes or a random person will get the emote to responde to?

random person gets the emote

Performer just looses a couple percent of his Health is all. Its not bad for a few people to miss that might need to. Like a tank or a noob who forgot to set up hotkeys. If the majority of the people are geting emotes correct its not a issue.

You have like 30s total to get the right emote BUT the more you mess up the more everyone sees it. Each time you fail he does loose some life. Once the timer is up if you still haven't gotten it right then you get Stage Fright for like 10s.

Ok this event Sucks heh, but really I am looking for 2 peices of info.

First, the mobs spawn and rush the performer. I am guessing that the best thing to have ALL tanks at the door to grab initial aggro or do the orcs just run for performer no matter what?

Second, What is the actual distance you can sing without missing emotes. We have it as the dining room table in middle of room.

Oh and one thing to note. The WEST side has a little trap hole in the floor FYI so you may want to avoid this area with the raid.

Lastly the emotes you get are a personal tell in yellow ( baring any UI color changes in text you my have) and the line you must follow is in Blue text.

I set up my ( non MQ) hotkeys to have the first word of blue text to correspond to what i need to sing. It works great, audio triggers also can be very useful for non MQ users.

after about 6-8 fails btw the event ends and you need to wait at least 15 min for resets

Oh and btw, the emotes are random and up to 10 people can get em from what I saw.

Could use some more set up info nonetheless please, Thanks

Yes easiest way to deal with the waves is to have all your tanks setup in front of the table at the doorway and pull them to the Performers Left corner next to the Pillar. If the tank has his/her back against the pillar and the mob in the corner so you are side wallin it then the tank will be JUST in range of being able to successfully complete the song if emoted to do such.

First like 3 waves of orcs you can kill pretty fast. from that point on I would recommend Mezzing on the trap side of the room all the orcs that come in and deal with the wolves and spiders to be killed.

Range to be able to sing and get credit is The Table in the middle of the room the inside pillar to the performers right and the order corner of the performers left (where I recommended you tank the mobs)

disc burn blueblood. OT spinnster on far side of room. a cleric shaman and OT can keep spinster up. kill all mobs through wave 4. on wave 5-finish mez all orcs and only kill spiders/shadowmanes. if you cant kill every mob on wave 1-4 before the next wave you need to find more dps somehow either via group makeup or recruiting some bez/rogue/wizar/monks because you wont have enough dps to stop the later waves adds from eating your lunch

Not 100% true... you can easily beat the event without 100% killin the first 4 waves... and this was pre-nerf. But it doesn't hurt if you can do it.

shrug im going off of what ive done and seen. if you dont have that much dps. you better be backing a ton of tanks and healers in your raid and 2 or 3 very talented enchanters.

Was standard for us to have 4-5+ WAR 3-4+ PAL 2-3+ SK 4-6 CLR 2 ENC

Wasn't really hard for us to be honest. Each guild is slightly different and manages things a different way. We had some very strong people most of which have retired in the past 6-12 months.

nod any strat that someone else gives you will have to be tweeked to your guilds strengths and weekness's. i compared our strat on a few mobs with a friend on another server and there almost assbackwards from one another. but they work cause each one plays on our guilds strengths they have huge number of tanks and healers. i got dps out the wazoo so while they OT most things cause they can. we tend to try and kite/power burn through most stuff. just diff strokes for diff folks