Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Post what you know! :p

Attachments

• Performer01.jpg
    Performer01.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
How about explaining how the event even works first? This macro would probably make a bit more sense if you did :p

If im not mistaking isnt there Emotes for every class not just the same emotes for all to follow? What class is your mac set for?

Pepper said:
How about explaining how the event even works first? This macro would probably make a bit more sense if you did :p

If im not mistaking isnt there Emotes for every class not just the same emotes for all to follow? What class is your mac set for?

All classes will get the same Emotes...

Ok great.

Now care to explain the event in more depth? How is it started? What is the point of the event? Take all classes to win? Any adds? if so how many?

Its not that I myself dont know anything about the event because I do know a little. I beta tested it. Its the fact the thread was started as a Strategy thread, so help us out with understanding what goes on in this event.

sorry did the event only 2 times... just know there are many Waves of mobs, 25 waves each 3 - 4 mobs. Every 5, wave (think so) spawns a named, just kill the trash and do not forget the Emotes...

Randal Reedsea sings a limerick about a historically significant figure.
Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
The halflings grew cross
when their profits were lost,
screamin', 'Where is that brownie? I'll kick it!'

Seth Kimble sings a depressing tune about suffering and despair.
Another night, in eternal darkness.
Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void.
This is my torture,
my pain and suffering!
Pinch me, O' Death. . .

Aelfric the Flautist sings a catchy song with nonsensical lyrics.
Touched tenderly.
Where will you be?
Dreaming with me.
Please,
everybody, hear the music.

Britton Harmony sings a tune describing the bitterness of a failed romance.
When she and I split ways,
it felt like the end of my days.
Until I suddenly,
suddenly realized
this life was better off alone.
Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.

So we are going to be attempting this tonight for the first time ever. These are songs from Beta (my guild beta tested this event) You guys that are doing this event are these still correct? I am under the assumption they changed a bit when performer event was made easier? If these arnt correct anymore can i possibly get the updated songs please.

They are correct and they only made it easier by removing the number of adds that spawn each wave in the later parts of the script everything else is basically the same. OH and Performer is perma rooted now so he can't be ran off and Blueblood and Spinstress can't be highsun'd

22 hotkeys for 22 lines of text is a bit painful.

I want some of whatever the devs were smoking when they made this event :(

Just a general question about this event for people that beat it already.

How do you guys handle the waves?

Do you try to burn the waves down as fast as can? or kill a couple and CC a couple from each wave?

Obviously on 5th and 13th(?) wave a named spawns. Saving Discs for those?

Manservants are mezzable..... burn named..... Own everything.

We seem to be having some trouble when Spinstress spawns, you guys care to give me a few ideas of how your guilds deal with this wave (13) and beyond till event is over?

Do you kill spin? Offtank and kill adds? Ditch her somewhere?

Enlighten me on how your guilds have came up with how to deal with this wave + the final few please!

Used to be able to highsun her but they fixed that

Now we just kill her and the adds.

We beat it tonight right after i made my last post :)

We didnt kill her though. We set up a group of 3 clerics 2 warriors outside the room to grab her as she spawn and knights peeled adds off them. Left spin outside the room and braught adds in to kill. Seemed to work rather smooth that way.

Blueblood and Spinstress only named right?

So basically the jist is, the performer sings a song, you have to reply with the correct emote, each wave spawns a few adds... wave 13 and wave (?) spawn a named. Offtank them, kill adds, kill named, back to named...total of 25 waves?

Can anybody give me their raid group setup?

Rejekted71 said:
Blueblood and Spinstress only named right?

So basically the jist is, the performer sings a song, you have to reply with the correct emote, each wave spawns a few adds... wave 13 and wave (?) spawn a named. Offtank them, kill adds, kill named, back to named...total of 25 waves?

Can anybody give me their raid group setup?

Blueblood spawns on wave 5. Spinstress spawns on wave 13. 15 total waves. The name of the game is survival. (20 mins or so) at that mark the event is a win if anyone is left int he zone and everything despawns.

Seems people handle them differently but one thing is for sure Blueblood needs to die asap. His dps is to big to just offtank him imo. Spinstress you can refer to above how some handle her.

We do a couple CC groups with knights and healers and 1 with a few enchanters and a healer or 2 (they will be mezing shit tons after blueblood wave most likely. Orcs are the only adds mezable.

We place everything we want to kill on the east side of room (on wall or corner preferably to max dps) and everything to CC/mez on the west.

The event goes very smoothly up till wave 13 with spinstress spawn. Its pretty much at that point your guild is gonna have to figure out what to do to win the last few waves.

Been having serious problems with this event...managed to bring down Blueblood...but the rest has been destroying us...Anybody willing/able to post a valid strat/spoiler that requires no MQ to win?

Might try again tmrw night if lockout isn't up (don't remember) so i want to have something we can work on. let me know. ty

I dont really know anymore information to give you than whats already listed here. It seems pretty knowledgeable to me.

There are 15 waves to the event. 2 named one on wave 5 one on wave 13. Absolutely have to burn down the Blueblood, but dont have to kill the Spinstress if dont want.

Other than that its a purely CC and burn fight.

Leading up to Blueblood DPS is going to be your key. Waves 1/2/3 you need to kill all the mobs before the next one spawns. Wave 4 depending on how your DPS is holding out kill 2 of the 3. the third pull to the west side of the room near the pit. From starting at wave 5 until Orcs no longer spawn (around like Wave 10-11) have knights pull them (without dmging them) to the west side and have your ENC mez them. (think Rathe Council) Keep them spread out for ease but don't fall down the pit or get them too close to the performers. through the event all your WAR and knights that are not tanking that instant need to be waiting at the door to grab aggro and get them to the NE corner to kill them. Spiders you have to wall you can't corner so back against the pillar instead.

If you can manage to keep spinstress away from the raid and offtank her then you can go all out DPS with the rest of the raid on the adds to keep there numbers down. You can talk to all the performers from the tank corner if you are against the pillar and it goes to just past the table on the door side so all your tanks don't have to move very far and get stage fright and loss their mobs.

At most MQ would only make the communication with the performers easier otherwise you really really don't need it.