Task leave upon Completion.

Moongaden

Reaction score
I did a few searches and came up with nothing. Is there a plugin, or even a macro that will leave a group task for you once its completely done?

Sometimes when im buying taskadds in GL i buy like 3+ from someone and then go afk, and they're not smart enough to kill the task when they're done, they just drop themselves, which makes adding me to the next one hard.

Hrm, thanks HTW, but that doesnt appear to do what i'm looking for.

Im buying multiple taskadds from people and then going afk while they work throughout the night. I dont know these people, and i definately dont know if they use MQ, so i have a nice delay on my taskadd plugin.

The problem is halfway through the night they sometimes drop the task and leave me in it, and then get the next one and try and add me. However, they cant because they didnt boot me from the last one.

So i'm looking for a plugin or macro that will remove *myself* from a group task once it completes.

You end up being the task leader when they drop dont you? Just have a macro check for you being task leader then dropping it once you are.

Another option just check TaskMemberCount (thats not the right tlo) if its every below 2 have you issue a taskremove.

Edit.

If you are accepting the tasks while you are afk, they already know you use MQ2

Last edited:
You end up being the task leader when they drop dont you? Just have a macro check for you being task leader then dropping it once you are.

Another option just check TaskMemberCount (thats not the right tlo) if its every below 2 have you issue a taskremove.

Edit.

If you are accepting the tasks while you are afk, they already know you use MQ2

I doubt it, they dont send me tells during the night, and i have a delay on the auto accept, so i doubt i'm giving off any flags. I dont tell them i'm afk

if you are the only one in task, it will automatically drop within 3 minutes or so. Most of those tasks require 2 atleast to be in them to stay going.