/target <insert name here> paths...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antld0te

Reaction score
Would it be possible to create a plugin which will allow the use of the FIND feature to be applied to your current target? It's not impossible to find an obscure location where your group or friend might be that you're trying to find, but a path (like the /find path graphic) would be very helpful and would eliminate the constant need to recheck the in-game map. :)

antld0te said:
Would it be possible to create a plugin which will allow the use of the FIND feature to be applied to your current target? It's not impossible to find an obscure location where your group or friend might be that you're trying to find, but a path (like the /find path graphic) would be very helpful and would eliminate the constant need to recheck the in-game map. :)

I tried forcing the findpath packet to point to a non-findable NPC and it fails.. It would work forcing the packet to an NPC that's findable (I could target an NPC, and type /find and it would work for someone who was findable, but not anyone else). It'll take more than packets if it's possible.

I think he's asking to be able to Find a PC, like the group leader AA skill. But without requiring the skill.

Taron said:
I think he's asking to be able to Find a PC, like the group leader AA skill. But without requiring the skill.

Indeed. Sorry for being vague! I didn't know this was a leader skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.