Tanking Adds

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
My tank, when running MQ2Bot will switch targets and tank adds ignoring the first mob. This extends the fight and breaks mez.

GrabAdds=0

Does this setting not prevent that?

the switching targets is just part of life w mq2bot :(
so is locking on targets it chooses :(

only thing ive figured out to deal with it is to unload the plugin and reload it when its more practical safer to use

This doesn't happen to me, all I have ever been able to think might be different for some, is they don't have their ET1 set properly (on one or more toons).

what should the ET1 be set to?

It should be set as group main assist. Anytime your tank targets anything it will show up on the extended target 1 of the rest of the group. I never used to do this and wondered what I was doing wrong. Now I have a hotkey to set it for all my toons in my group other than the tank and it all works like a charm.

Ok.

I have it set to Group assist's target and make the MT the MT/MA.

This doesn't happen to me, all I have ever been able to think might be different for some, is they don't have their ET1 set properly (on one or more toons).

Setting the Ext Tgt to MA stopped the issue. No more breaking mez.

It should be set as group main assist. Anytime your tank targets anything it will show up on the extended target 1 of the rest of the group. I never used to do this and wondered what I was doing wrong. Now I have a hotkey to set it for all my toons in my group other than the tank and it all works like a charm.

What is the hotkey to set the ext tgt?

What is the hotkey to set the ext tgt?

/xtarget set 1 grouptank