Stolen account

Was he the original owner?

That auction also says there was no name linked to the account. Should have secured it once you purchased it. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Wonder if he really really needs the money to fund his childs medical expenses, or if he is just a dick sneeze.. Either way, sorry bud, hope it works out.

Was he the original owner?

That auction also says there was no name linked to the account. Should have secured it once you purchased it. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I changed everything over to me, email and what not. Not much else i could have done. Yes he was the original owner.

Original owner specially with original CD keys/serials will always trump anything. Even being moved to a clean account.

Call SOE and have it banned. Tell them how you shared the account, give them the credit card numbers. Tell them you hacked. Tell them you plan on selling it on player auctions, give them that link. Tell Deodan to go fuck himself.

Anything to get it banned and teach that piece of shit a lesson.

Call SOE and have it banned. Tell them how you shared the account, give them the credit card numbers. Tell them you hacked. Tell them you plan on selling it on player auctions, give them that link. Tell Deodan to go fuck himself.

Anything to get it banned and teach that piece of shit a lesson.

I like Darg's answer, that is scumbaggish...no excuse gives you the right to screw someone over.

That ad expired a month ago....

That ad expired a month ago....

Contacted player acutions and the account was sold. Gave them all the info i had pertaining to all our Im's, and paypal copies, i hope they get his ass over there.

Bad thing is the guy has been here for a long time and never heard of anything like this going on with him. I mean usually when you buy from here you dont have any issues but i guess there is always the first time.