Stealth mode

Huseng

Reaction score
Loaded the plugin was unable to turn it on by typing /stealth on what am I doing wrong

You have to activate a couple things multiple times in order to use it as a safe guard as it is a high risk active hack since it uses warp. Be cateful with it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

How do you turn it on it would be good for my collection missions I tried every step and I couldn't get it to work

How do you turn it on it would be good for my collection missions I tried every step and I couldn't get it to work
First, just making sure you know, you are playing with fire with stealth - if you get suspended or banned, don't come back crying. :)

1) Quit out of MQ2 and any EQ sessions.
2) In your MQ2 installation folder, find macroquest.ini and open it in an editor (notepad is fine).
3) At the top of that file, you will see a bunch of options under the [MacroQuest] header. Add this under that:
EnableActivePlugins=1

So it might look like (example):
[MacroQuest]
EnableActivePlugins=1
MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=1
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
(more entries)

4) Save the file.
5) Start up MQ2, and EQ, and if you have not loaded the plugin: /plugin mq2steath
6) For a command you want to use (such as /stealth), it will tell you you need to do this twice in a row: /stealth on

After that it will be enabled.

Have fun and.... good luck. :D

htw

Report back how much you use it, and how long before you get knabbed please.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk