Spawnmaster.ini

TAR2

Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated spawnmaster.ini with VoA mobs? I downloaded one the other week, and I thought it was from here, but I can't find it now. I overwrote the one I had before and now it's only updated to HoT.

If not, I'll update mine and post it, but would rather just copy and paste :)

Thanks,

Have not updated mine yet, but I will and I'll post it when I do.

Just updated mine since I've decided to play again. Should work but let me know if any problems.

Attachments

• MQ2SpawnMaster.ini
    35.3 KB · Views: 70
I made some changes to my current ini using this one, I am recently getting updates from spawnmaster when a named pet spawns, is this because this ini is missing # in front of the namers' name?

Found an error with the file I uploaded. resplendent temple should be [The Resplendent Temple]

Here is the updated version.

Attachments

• MQ2SpawnMaster.ini
    35.3 KB · Views: 56
Regarding my earlier post, since no one replied with an answer, you do need a # before the name of the namer if it spawns a pet, or you can end up with alot spam as the names are the same. Tested this today, # fixed it.

Just updated my file but not fully tested as I haven't been to all zones yet but it should work.

Attachments

• MQ2SpawnMaster.ini
    39 KB · Views: 45
No problem the rof zones seem to be working for me so far. Wasn't sure if the zone names were correct but so far so good.