SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

I'll make sure to download that one, I may not have done so. Great macro though, pretty impressed by it!

Ok -- totally newb question here, but I can't find any information in this thread about using Combat Discs. I saw the "CombatAbilities" section, would I put them in there?

I'm thinking specifically about Leechcourse Disipline and Unholy Aura (especially Unholy Aura). Am I missing something with adding these?

Thanks!

Ok -- totally newb question here, but I can't find any information in this thread about using Combat Discs. I saw the "CombatAbilities" section, would I put them in there?

I'm thinking specifically about Leechcourse Disipline and Unholy Aura (especially Unholy Aura). Am I missing something with adding these?

Thanks!

If you wanted to add them, yes you would add them under combat abilities. But only if you want them used as soon as they are available pretty much.

There isn't really any special coding for these discs right now.

First let me say that this is an awesome macro and if I had a SK I have no doubts that it would work as intended.

I downloaded this and made some minor modifications to the ini to use it with my Pally in offtank mode; however, I was too scared to make any changes to the actual macro. In place of a lifetap spell, I put the Pally's group heal and so far I have not seen any errors.

I would like to see DA and LoH added though, but I am unsure of which portion of the macro to adjust.

First let me say that this is an awesome macro and if I had a SK I have no doubts that it would work as intended.

I downloaded this and made some minor modifications to the ini to use it with my Pally in offtank mode; however, I was too scared to make any changes to the actual macro. In place of a lifetap spell, I put the Pally's group heal and so far I have not seen any errors.

I would like to see DA and LoH added though, but I am unsure of which portion of the macro to adjust.

If you wanted to add the ability to use DA, you could probably add that as a lifetap spell as well. But the macro does not recognize when DA'd and will probably continue to try and cast spells while DA'd.

As for the LoH, since it is targeted, there would have to be special code added for it. The best place would be in the HealthCheck subroutine. Something like this might work (note this is on the fly and untested):

Code:
/declare lohLoop   int local
/if (${Me.Class.Equal[Paladin]}) {
   /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lay on Hands]}) {
      /for lohLoop 0 to ${Group.Members}
         /if (${Group.Member[${lohLoop}].PctHPs}<10) {
            /squelch /target clear
            /squelch /target ID ${Group.Member[${lohLoop}].ID}
            /delay 1s ${Target.ID}
            /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]}) /call MQ2Cast "Lay on Hands" alt
         }
      /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lay on Hands]}) /next lohLoop
   }
]

This should check group members and LoH them if the ability is ready and they are under 10% hps

Pally Mac

If some one get's a nice working pally mob I like to see it posted for download.

Works for my Pally

I just wanted to let you know that this macro is working great with for my Paladin. I ran it on the DPS and Offtank roles and she did awesome. Only died once when she stole agro from the Maintank (with her agro and melee turned off), I am going to have to remove her stun spell to avoid that from happening.

Maybe, when I have more time, I will look through the macro and see what changes can be made to make it full Paladin, but right now it works AWESOME just the way it is.

I would like to make a donation to reward your hard work.

Pulling

When i set it to pull back to the group it will target and aggro a mob then grab another, and another, etc etc. until he dies. doesnt bring the mob back to camp. So then i set it up to have group follow sk around and plow but again he is pulling mobs faster then the group can kill them. any ideas what i am doing wrong? shouldnt it wait til the mob is dead before he grabs another?

When i set it to pull back to the group it will target and aggro a mob then grab another, and another, etc etc. until he dies. doesnt bring the mob back to camp. So then i set it up to have group follow sk around and plow but again he is pulling mobs faster then the group can kill them. any ideas what i am doing wrong? shouldnt it wait til the mob is dead before he grabs another?

Hmm I honestly cannot think of what would cause that sort of behavior. Once he has a mob he should kill it before attempting to pull another, sounds like its thinking the mob is daed already but not sure why. Not seeing the behavior on my sk. PM me your ini and log file (mq2\logs\skbot.mac.log) and I'll look into it further.

Tried running this for my SK to add ranged dps to mobs being kited. I set the sk in DPS mode, MainAssist=kiter, MainTank=kiter, and MeleeRaidus=1. But he keeps running out and trying to melee anyway. Reading through the thread I found this documentation.

There is a new ini setting

[General]
MeleeRadius=50

This is seperate from your mobRadius, if the mob is further away than this value it should only cast on it to get aggro instead of running out to the mob. Unless the mob is aggro on another group member. If it is on another groupmember it will still run to the mob.

Is there anyway to set it so that if the mob is aggro'd on just the kiter my butt will stay put and cast away?

Tried running this for my SK to add ranged dps to mobs being kited. I set the sk in DPS mode, MainAssist=kiter, MainTank=kiter, and MeleeRaidus=1. But he keeps running out and trying to melee anyway. Reading through the thread I found this documentation.

Is there anyway to set it so that if the mob is aggro'd on just the kiter my butt will stay put and cast away?

Currently no, it was not written to function as a cast bot. There are lots of wizard and caster macros that assist and cast that should work for this though if you dont need any of the other sk utilities.

First off, thanks for the bot Dev. Secondly, for some reason it's not working for me in any context. I'm attempting to make it work as a pullbot but even setting it as MT it will only engage people that are in the mob radius but not cast any spells or anything. Also it won't follow the path i made using your path macro. not sure what i'm doing wrong.

First off, thanks for the bot Dev. Secondly, for some reason it's not working for me in any context. I'm attempting to make it work as a pullbot but even setting it as MT it will only engage people that are in the mob radius but not cast any spells or anything. Also it won't follow the path i made using your path macro. not sure what i'm doing wrong.

The pulling in this version is currently bugged. It will be fixed in the next version when I get time to release it. As for not casting spells, I would need to see your ini and your log (mq2/logs/skbot.mac.log) to see if I can tell what the problem is there.

Note on the log, it clears each time you start the macro so start it and let it fight a mob or two where it's not casting and then send me the log.

Shadow Knight Macro

Hey guys,
ok, so i have tryed Devistator's sk macro and yet it still dont cast? what am i doing wrong, im a 79 sk and im thinking im to low lvl for the spells to work. Or something is going wrong? any ideas on how to fix it?? i would also like it to use the Snare AA.
Thanks.:D

unable to get my SK bot to self buff

MMO team,

I am useing Devestators SK bot program found here http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...s/13383-skbot-v1-60-updated-03-01-2009-a.html

i have modifed the spell line up to reflect my 85 SK, but when i ran program overnite and woke up in the AM, my SK had NO buffs

here is the section i am haveing troubles with ;

Code:
[SelfBuffs]
MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
Value=9
SelfBuffName1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffName2=Drape of Corruption
SelfBuffName3=Decrepit Skin
SelfBuffName4=Banshee Aura
SelfBuffName5=Bobbing Corpse
selfBuffName6=Remorseless Demeanor RKII
SelfBuffName7=Grim Covenant RK II
SelfBuffName8=Mindshear Horror
SelfBuffName9=Shroud of the  Blightborm RK II
SelfBuffText1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffText2=Drape of Corruption
SelfBuffText3=Decrepit Skin
SelfBuffText4=Banshee Aura
SelfBuffText5=Bobbing  Corpse
SelfBuffText6=Remorseless Demeanor RK II
SelfBuffText7=Grim Covenant RK II
SelfBuffText8=Mindshear Horror
SelfBuffText9=Shroud of the Blightborm RK II
SelfBuffSlot1=gem1
SelfBuffSlot2=gem2
SelfBuffSlot3=gem3
SelfBuffSlot4=gem4
SelfBuffSlot5=gem5
SelfBuffSlot6=gem6
SelfBuffSlot7=gem7
SelfBuffSlot8=gem8
SelfBuffSlot9=gem9

any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking spelling errors are contributing to it.

Remorseless Demeanor RKII
Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II

All of the Rk. II's are wrong. I dont use his SK bot so not sure if there is something in the ini that has to be set so he self buffs.

Also you would probably get faster answers if you posted in the Macro thread you linked.

Last edited:
MMO team,

I am useing Devestators SK bot program found here http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/everqu...01-2009-a.html

i have modifed the spell line up to reflect my 85 SK, but when i ran program overnite and woke up in the AM, my SK had NO buffs

Code:
[SelfBuffs]
MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
Value=9
SelfBuffName1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffText1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffSlot1=gem1
SelfBuffSlot2=gem2
SelfBuffSlot3=gem3
SelfBuffSlot4=gem4
SelfBuffSlot5=gem5
SelfBuffSlot6=gem6
SelfBuffSlot7=gem7
SelfBuffSlot8=gem8
SelfBuffSlot9=gem9any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking spelling errors are contributing to it.

Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II

All of the Rk. II's are wrong. I dont use his SK bot so not sure if there is something in the ini that has to be set so he self buffs.

Also you would probably get faster answers if you posted in the Macro thread you linked.

spell checked.............all corrected

Explain to me how RK II are wrong instead of saying it !!!

spell checked.............all corrected

Explain to me how RK II are wrong instead of saying it !!!

Because RK II is not the same as typing Rk. II its just not the same thing. Remorseless Demeanor RKII simply does not exist in the game, but Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II does exist. Its that simple.

MMO team,

I am useing Devestators SK bot program found here http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/everqu...01-2009-a.html

Code:
[SelfBuffs]
MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
Value=9
SelfBuffName1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffText1=Grim Aura
SelfBuffSlot1=gem1
SelfBuffSlot2=gem2
SelfBuffSlot3=gem3
SelfBuffSlot4=gem4
SelfBuffSlot5=gem5
SelfBuffSlot6=gem6
SelfBuffSlot7=gem7
SelfBuffSlot8=gem8
SelfBuffSlot9=gem9

Your spells are entered incorrectly. They should be as follows.
Code:
[SelfBuffs]
MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
Value=9
SelfBuffName1=Grim Aura
selfBuffName6=Remorseless Demeanor Rk. II
SelfBuffName7=Grim Covenant Rk. II