SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

damn I took too long with the edit. teach me to play and post. I am currently fighting in Hills of Shade Hester Valance camp. and I will try that echo thing you posted. MobRadius=60. tried it at 40 in DSK but have it set at 60 in HoS.

/echo ${Target.Distance} gave me [MQ2] 18.78 with him just standing there casting. I am using v1.2 also. downloaded it before I logged in.

As for your epic clicky it looks ok to me offhand, would need to see the rest of your ini. Also I'm assuming it works like all other items and MQ2Cast should not have a problem clicking it.. if there is something special about it that I dont know, I have no way of testing it because my sk isn't even high enough level to get it even if I had a way to get the anquish orb hehe.

SkBot V1.2a - 01/07/2009 Updates

Files Changed
skBot.mac

Bug Fixes
-Fix a typo in 1.2 that was preventing the too far away code from working.

New Additions
-

offtank mode still doesn't grab a target if the main tank is slacking or targeting a group member. I tried that instead of maintank mode just now to see if it still had the "too far away" msg but couldn't get it to aggro anything, and I will PM you my INI. There is nothing special about the 2.0. its a clicky that casts "Lich Sting" on the group.

updated to new verson

Main tank mode works perfect so far. Going to try it for awhile longer before I try offtank mode again.

I'll have to look at the offtank again later tonight after I get done raiding. It worked when I tested it, but granted I only tested it a couple times.

for the 2.0 I can get him to cast it using EQBC (/bct skname //casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing" item) but for some reason the macro wont do it on its own.

My last post about the offtank mode was posted right after your update. I had not upgraded to the new version when I posted that. I will test it again in a few minutes, I am having too much fun with the maintank option =p

maintank mode works awesome. SK now stays in range and holds aggro. Time to play with offtank mode.

Realy good macro , and thanks lot for tanking your time updating it /manhugs

ideas.

would it be posible to add "wait for mob to get in range"

Spells agro range = 200+focus item
camprange = 200

this makes SK runs out and agro mob at the 200 range limit, any chance to make a

Camprange and an aggro range?

Sks get a lifetap that boost the hp value, at lvl 85 = Touch of lanys

would it be posible to add this as an agro but only cast it, if the selfbuff = not up ?

/hugs

maxine

I'll answer the second one first, this is possible already.

Just add it to the spell list like you normally would and give it a condition of,

!Me.Buff[buff text].ID

just like that except replace buff text with the text of the buff obviously.

As for the first one, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You want it to cast spells on the mob further away than it melee engages it, is that what you mean? If that is the case, it's probably doable, I'm just not sure I see the benefit of it.. could be prone to cause a lot more problems.

would it be posible to add "wait for mob to get in range"

Spells agro range = 200+focus item
camprange = 200

this makes SK runs out and agro mob at the 200 range limit, any chance to make a
Camprange and an aggro range?

Sounds like she wants to be able to cast agro spells as the mob is coming into the camp, not have camp and agro range set the same. So Sk wont run out away from group to agro incoming mobs, like retarded mercs do if puller isnt set by group leader.

Notatank

aye what notatank777 said :)

sorry about my bad english

maxine

Yeah, pretty much what I thought, as I said I can add it but I think it will cause a whole mess of problems. I just dont really see the benefit of it personally.

I'll look into it.

I am updating the devCommon because it has some improvements that will prove usefull until I get the next bot update out.

Currently in the bot I'm working on a reliable way to cast on mobs further away than you actually engage them. Also I'm still working on a fix to item swapping if you want to use a shield clickie and have a 2hander equipped, but I've ran into a small problem with it that I'm trying to find a work around for.

If there is anything else you guys want me to work on or any bugs anyone has to report please let me know so I can get them fixed!

devCommon V1.3 - 01/12/2009 Updates

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.3

Bug Fixes
-Changed the way spelltimers work on unsuccessfull casts so that long recast items are not set on cool down if they do not successully cast

New Additions
-Added more item handling code to the casting routine, mainly just speeds up the routine some, but also notifies you if the item is not found.
-Added a check for lore items in your bank when looting, does not really effect anything just does not even attempt to loot a lore item you already have.
-CampCheck routine now assumes all your group members are safePCs. You no longer need to add group members to the safePC list in the ini.

So far after all your updates the only issues I have revolve around the clickies. Maintank, Offtank and DPS modes all work flawless for me. I just spent a couple hours running in offtank mode and the sk will aggro anything in range that the main tank doesn't have targeted, and then go back to assisting the main tank.

Issues
Still will not click 2.0
Will not use Muramite's Shield of Legend clicky while a 2 hand weapon is equipped.

Request
Is it possible to issue a command to move the anchor point? Sometimes I plow areas instead of staying in one spot and it would be nice to move the anchor point with out having to restart the macro at every "camp" spot.

Awesome macro, keep up the great work!

So far after all your updates the only issues I have revolve around the clickies. Maintank, Offtank and DPS modes all work flawless for me. I just spent a couple hours running in offtank mode and the sk will aggro anything in range that the main tank doesn't have targeted, and then go back to assisting the main tank.

Issues
Still will not click 2.0
Will not use Muramite's Shield of Legend clicky while a 2 hand weapon is equipped.

Request
Is it possible to issue a command to move the anchor point? Sometimes I plow areas instead of staying in one spot and it would be nice to move the anchor point with out having to restart the macro at every "camp" spot.

Awesome macro, keep up the great work!

I will be implementing commands soon, one of them will be a way to move around, I plan on implementing a follow command but if you want I can also add a free move command that will let you control the sk itself instead of it following and then set a new home point when you finish moving.

As I said on the shield problem, I'm looking into a work around for it, but there is a problem with safety concerns. I can't find anyway to determine where the next open giant inventory slot is in order to unequip what you have on. Can't use /autoinv because it jsut requips it lol.

As for the 2.0, I really don't know why it's not clicking on it, I can't find any reason it should not be doing so. Look in your log and tell me if you see the line anywhere Attempting to cast Innoruuk's Dark Blessing... If that is in there then it is attempting to cast it but is not being successfull for some reason, if it's not successfull it should put a reason right after the attempt to cast line.

I will check my logs when I get home tonight. As for the shield clicky is it possible to have the macro use the bandolier? The work around that I use now is to bandolier to 1hs / shield, then start the macro then after the clicky fires I bandolier back to 2hs mode. I know absolutely nothing about coding so I have no idea if that is even possible to do. Just thought I would throw it out there to see if its possible.

It can use the bandolier yes, but that would require even more setup on the users part, wanting to avoid that.

EDIT:
I'm uploading a new devCommon.inc to this post, but do not use it unless you want to test my new itemswap code out.

I dont have any items to test it with, but the logic seems sound in the code =P

It should swap out main hand / offhand items only when it can't do normally (ie a 2hander equipped and you want to click a shield that has to be equipped).

It requires MQ2Exchange plugin (but as all required plugins I attempt to load it at the start of the macro, so if you dont have it loaded already no biggy as long as you have it at least).

EDIT2:
Download removed, look for an update later today with this fix included.