Simple Macro

itsjustme

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I wonder if anyone has a link to or a download I can do or even a quick little cut and paste for a simple Macro as follows

All I want it to do is target a set type of mob within a specified range and send my pet in after it....

I would like it to pause if a GM is in zone or if a player gets within a specified distance of me

If you have anything like this Please let me know

thanks

what is the command or syntax to use in a macro to get your pet to attack a specific or closest npc without the pet owner first targeting it?

thanks help

Easier if you be a lot more specific. What range and what mob are you wanting to pet attack?

a few different names but for argument sake lets say "a reaver" in the Fit for a New World instance mission and max range of 200 units

/if (!${Target.ID}) /target a reaver
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Target.Distance}<200) /pet attack

Needs more tweaking but it's a start.

Searched MQ2 announcement forums for /pet attack and eqmule returned this ...

New Feature :
you can now have your pet attack a mob without having to target the mob first.
Usage: /pet attack/qattack # where # is the spawnid of the mob u want the pet to attack

Example: /pet attack ${Spawn[npc targetable los radius 200 range 1 20].ID}

awesome thanks for the replies guys ... I will test them out asap

what is the command to get the target ID?

You should read the wiki section on " Top Level Objects " aka TLO's and /slash commands.

And to answer your question if you have something targeted then its ${Target.ID}