Show me the Plat

TimeStamp

Reaction score
I know, I know...

You can buy plat these days. I don't like to buy.
And most zones have an adequate plat supply.

BUT, I just changed servers and (DOH!) left my plat behind in the shared bank. :eek:
I *KNOW* ... Who would do that? uhmmm. ME. So, yeah, I could pay SOE to move another account, but I don't wanna (whine)

Anyway, I'm looking for some quick plat, (semi-)honestly earned, not bought.

I'm a kiting bard, geared thru Tower. I'll use mq2, but not warping or afk'ing.

Where would YOU go, if you were this dumb?

For the amount of time involved MM's are good. So are the lower level PoP zones.

mm's, i box 5 so its 27k a day, 1800ish plat per toon per mission, 3 missions, works out nicley really, ive got over 1 mill plat just doing missions, nice thing is i got the missions down to around 45ish minutes so 27k for just 45 min's of your play time, plus the aa are ok....

I believe the loot from the instances in The Mechamatic Guardian gives quiet good PP. You will however need 3 characters to open an instance. A decent bonus is a good portion of XP as well. Instances has respawns and you can pick up teleport devices (ground spawns) inside the instances to be able to teleport to different levels later if you fancy higher level content or named.

G

Last edited:
You can petition to have a GM transfer it for you. They will most likely tell you that you need to pull the money out with a character on that server and put it on them or in their personal bank, or if you don't have a character there to create one and do it. Then they can remove the plat from that character and give it to you on your new server. Just make sure you provide the names and servers of the characters who have the plat and who it needs to go to.