Shield of the Immaculate

hugo

Reaction score
i have spent many boring hours in Pohate camping the shield for me and some guildies. and i found out that if u make sure that there is are no other (a haunted chest) up the (eerie chest) spawns alot more i had up to 3 named spawns after each other.

i have camped over 150 hours with only 2 droping and with killing all the other chests ive had 2 in one night the spawn rate is just alot higher as far as i could tell

i hope this hasnt been posted i wanna see all the cool stuff on the site.

and that the shield sellf for good pp i guess that is sure too

Will work on verifying this tomorrow...

Shield Of the Immaculate

Not the greatest of items, but if the spawn rate is right, im for it.

*Edit* On that same link, 2nd post by a person with the same information on spawn rates and how to get it. Known information, but up to a yes/no by the crowd.

hugo said:
i have spent many boring hours in Pohate camping the shield for me and some guildies. and i found out that if u make sure that there is are no other (a haunted chest) up the (eerie chest) spawns alot more i had up to 3 named spawns after each other.

i have camped over 150 hours with only 2 droping and with killing all the other chests ive had 2 in one night the spawn rate is just alot higher as far as i could tell

i hope this hasnt been posted i wanna see all the cool stuff on the site.

and that the shield sellf for good pp i guess that is sure too
I think that's just good luck... 2 in one night is just crazy...

The item itself is valuable, due to being clickable from inventory. It helps on raids such as the AMV fight, where you can self cure yourself.

However, that might just be good old RNG for you.

There are many event in PoR where that shield = $$$$

i have camped over 150 hours with only 2 droping

That alone should be worth a week :)

It appears he has found a reliable way to force a mob to spawn - a mob with good drop-able clicky loot.

Even Alla's says it's ultra-rare, and we all know how they liberal they are with that "common" tag.

The Yes's have it. Will arrange the time with Psyc & Fry...

Ty for the submission Hugo...

Im trying it actually as we speak /w one of my boxes... 13k buffed war ftw!

MQ2 makes this kinda easy to track this stuff down at least...

tried it last night , gave up 10 minutes inside pohate. theres like 25 chest in total x_x lol Phantom, and Haunted

No results yet after 4 hours of doing it. Probably takes some dedication to it. But, good info to know if you want to put the time in.

you sure this works?

I just did this on for 4 hours straight with me and wife so 2 toons killing all the chest that spawn and 4 hours in we still didn't get named chest up. I think you may want to reconsider the allowance of viewing the site for this info. I think maybe he just got lucky.