Shared Brutality / Cry Havoc

Zeta1

Reaction score
Berserker's Shared Brutality (Rk. II to be specific) does not seem to be firing properly. It will only fire if Cry Havoc is disable.

I believe the problem lies with the built-in logic the skill has with Cry Havoc. From the Wiki: "Uses Shared Bloodlust/Shared Brutality discipline if your endurance is over [X]%. If Cry Havoc is enabled, will only fire after Cry Havoc does."

Here are my mq2melee ini settings for when it will not fire:

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
battleleap=1
[B]bloodlust=10
cryhavoc=1[/B]
enrage=0
frenzy=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
opfrenzy=1
override=0
plugin=1
ragevolley=1
rallos=1
respite=10
slap=10
stickcmd=behind 15
stickmode=1
stickrange=50
vigaxe=1

Here are my mq2melee ini settings for when it will fire:

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
battleleap=1
[B]bloodlust=10
cryhavoc=0[/B]
enrage=0
frenzy=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
opfrenzy=1
override=0
plugin=1
ragevolley=1
rallos=1
respite=10
slap=10
stickcmd=behind 15
stickmode=1
stickrange=50
vigaxe=1

HTW - If there is anything you need me to check in game, please let me know.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with your error, but having kick=1 may sometimes cause a problem with your frenzy fyi.

Has anyone had the same or differing experience as me? Would be nice to hear from some other Berserker boxers. I have tested this pretty thoroughly and Shared Brutality will not fire at all if Cry Havoc is enabled in the INI settings.

Nothing to do with your error, but having kick=1 may sometimes cause a problem with your frenzy fyi.

Thanks for the tip. Went ahead and disabled kick since it's basically zero dps and I'd hate for it to interfere with Frenzy.

Sometimes I have problems with disc trying to fire that share similar timers as well so to get around that I create various holyshits to use them. For example:

holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shared Brutality Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85) /disc Shared Brutality Rk. II