Berzerker Question

lordvegga

Reaction score
I box a berzerker and I am having trouble getting Axe of Numicia to fire completely, and Demolishing Frenzy fires sometimes. This is my setup:

battlefrenzy=1
battleleap=1
bloodblade=1
bloodlust=1
bloodpact=1
cryhavoc=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
frenzy=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
intimidation=1
jolt=1
melee=1
opfrenzy=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
phantom=1
plugin=1
ragevolley=1
rallos=1 <~~~~~Axe of Numicia
respite=50
sapping=1
slap=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
stunning=1
vigaxe=1
warcry=20
wind=45

Everything else functions perfectly, except these two. Can someone guide me to determining why Demolishing Frenzy (opfrenzy) will sometimes fire [I often have to mash it by hand] and Axe of Numicia (rallos) never fires [I always have to mash by hand].

Thanks in advance.

I box a berzerker and I am having trouble getting Axe of Numicia to fire completely, and Demolishing Frenzy fires sometimes. This is my setup:

battlefrenzy=1
battleleap=1
bloodblade=1
bloodlust=1
bloodpact=1
cryhavoc=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
frenzy=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
intimidation=1
jolt=1
melee=1
opfrenzy=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
phantom=1
plugin=1
ragevolley=1
rallos=1 <~~~~~Axe of Numicia
respite=50
sapping=1
slap=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
stunning=1
vigaxe=1
warcry=20
wind=45

Everything else functions perfectly, except these two. Can someone guide me to determining why Demolishing Frenzy (opfrenzy) will sometimes fire [I often have to mash it by hand] and Axe of Numicia (rallos) never fires [I always have to mash by hand].

Thanks in advance.

Disable it all and use holyshits for it.

Code:
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag2=0
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Vindicating Frenzy].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Vindicating Frenzy].RankName}
holyshit16=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Axe of Derakor].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Axe of Derakor].RankName}

holyshit1=/if (!${Target.Buff[Water Body].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sarnak Finesse].ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dissident Rage]}) /multiline ; /alt act 1013 ; /delay 5 ; /doability "${Spell[Dissident Rage].RankName}"
holyshit2=/if (!${Target.Buff[Water Body].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Sarnak Finesse].ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Braxi's Howl]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dissident Rage]}) /doability "${Spell[Dissident Rage].RankName}"
holyshit22=/if (!${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<=75 && ${Me.PctHPs}>=50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Communion of Blood]} && !${Me.Song[${Spell[Breather].RankName}].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 1253

holyshit17=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ancient: Cry of Chaos]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Named}) /disc Ancient: Cry of Chaos
holyshit18=/if (${Me.XTarget}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /alt act 800
holyshit19=/if (${Me.XTarget}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /alt act 961
holyshit12=/if (${Me.XTarget}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Spire of the Juggernaut]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /alt act 1500
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Vindicating Volley].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Vindicating Volley].RankName}
holyshit4=/if (${Cast.Ready[VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Combat}) /useitem "VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe"
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Cry Carnage].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && !${Me.Song[Cry Carnage Rk. III].ID}) /Disc ${Spell[Cry Carnage].RankName}
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Magnified Frenzy].RankName}]} && !${Me.Buff[Magnified Frenzy].ID} && ${Me.PctHPs}>70) /multiline ; /alt act 752 ; /timed 2 ;/Disc ${Spell[Magnified Frenzy].RankName}
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Seething Rage].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Seething Rage].RankName}
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Sapping Strikes].RankName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.PctEndurance}<90) /disc ${Spell[Sapping Strikes].RankName}
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Demolisher's Alliance].RankName}]} && !${Me.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Effect].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Effect II].ID}  && !${Me.Buff[Demolisher's Alliance Effect III].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.PctEndurance}<90) /disc ${Spell[Demolisher's Alliance].RankName}
holyshit15=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 611

Thanks William-

At the risk of sounding stupid, I will have to admit that I have never used Holyshits. I have always wanted to learn, but to be honest got away from the game for a number of years.

Do you have a link to the wiki for someone like me to learn the basics on how to implement, use, and maintain them?

I could never get Holyshits to work.

I read the melee wiki.... think I'm doing as it says, but never had luck getting anything to fire. I am sure it's something simple, but I don't know what to look for.

I figured I would try with ONE holyshit just to see if it will work, so I went with:

holyflag0=1

and copied/modified your code as follows (because Axe of Numicia is what won't fire with Rallos):

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Axe of Numicia].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc ${Spell[Axe of Numicia].RankName}

I then save my .ini and try it out.... Nothing happens.

If I "/melee save" it erases everything I saved in the .ini, which tells me I am implimenting the code wrong. I don't see instructions on how to do this in the wiki, or am I suffering from Male Refrigerator Blindess?

Oh hey! I just got it to fire... I was missing the "/melee load" command. Thank you for your help.... this has opened up a can of worms for me.