Shamanbot.mac

If you are using the first one from the first page of this post. I do not see how he does not slow first unless you are getting pounded on the inc pull.

That is why that mac is ruff to use for a main healer on your shammy cause the debuffs come first in it. If he needs to heal a lot and it is important for him to. I do not use any other debuffs than slow.

Like I said if first page shamanbot mac only way he will get in healing loop on inc and not slow you got to be getting pounded so bad he can not get you above your heal setting long enough to be able to cast slow. But yes in first one if you are the master and say /t shaman slow or do anything next time he finishes casting no matter what it is he slows or whatever command you give him. Also if you say add in group he will seek out the nearest add in his set range ( that you define in the settings section of mac) and add it to the slow/cripple array. Will slow it and keep it slowed.

I think maybe you got your /healtankat 90 or something to make up for him being the healer or something. If that is the case then yes he will be to busy trying to keep you above 90 and for a tank that is a heal every chance he can in challenging content. I have my shammy girls healing aa's max'd and she does fine for Loping and is a great secondary healer in HoS and Crystallos and in raids. but my healtankat 45 usually and hottankat 80. If he is back up healer I turn hot down to 10 and main heal up some depending on situation. And healcastersat is always 90 to help keep the squishies up and breathing and over nuking or dotting.

this macro is great cept is SPAM'S!!!! group chat... BAD how do i fix that? i dont want him talkin in group at all

Find all the places where it sends messages "/g" and comment them out "|"

how do i make it work...? lets start at me DLing first and what do i do with the file?

this macro is great cept is SPAM'S!!!! group chat... BAD how do i fix that? i dont want him talkin in group at all

Look at next to last line, change from TRUE to FALSE.
Code:
Sub Main

| ########### Make changes in spells as you need.
| ########### This is mainly for a 75th level shaman with Cannibalization ability
| ########### Set Cannibalization to False if you don't have the ability
  /if (${Me.Class.ShortName.NotEqual[SHM]}) {
    /echo Sorry you are not a Shaman.
    /echo I'm afraid this macro to PC relationship just isn't going to work out.
    /echo I do hope we can still be friends though.
    /endmacro
  }
| ########### Default  Channel, Controller

/declare CChannel       outer "CHAT_CHANNEL_HERE"
  /declare ChatController outer "Your Controller"
  /declare GroupChatRelay outer FALSE <----- This is where you turn off chat
  /declare RaidChatRelay  outer FALSE

how do i make it work...? lets start at me DLing first and what do i do with the file?

Read the posts on it. You'll have to replace a few things, like the spells you have vs. the spells that are in the macro and a few others. You save the file in your macro's folder.

i dont understand at all >< how do i start it.. i put everything in the macro folder but now what

Copy what is in your MQ window when you try and run the macro and paste it here.

couldnt open include file: c:\documents and settings/casey/desktop/mq2-mmobugs-2008-07-20\macros\M
The current macro has ended
unable to add macro line

Your missing spell_cast_routines prolly go back a few pages and someone posted where you can download it.

Always look thru the macros you would like to use 100 percent of the time they tell you what ini's or plugins are required.

talisman of vehemence rk. II keeps casting over and over how do i fix that?

talisman of vehemence rk. II keeps casting over and over how do i fix that?

I had that happen to me when I had a rk.II single target spell on someone with a non Rk.II group spell. If the spell didnt stick it would try over and over. See if for some reason someone has it blocked. Try an older version of the spell.

Cure

I'm trying to get radiant cure to cast . I typed cure , radiant , rc i can't seemed to get it to cast any suggestions please?

Are you using the first mac in this post? Or one of the later versions that were upgraded? Either way go through the mac and look for radinat cure. Somewhere in there it should have a line(the first one does).... that says cast radiant cure if these are seen in any chat box

Oh nvm here is the line from first mac

Code:
/if (${Select[${ChatText},rc,radiant]} && (${Me.AltAbilityReady[153]} || ${Me.AltAbilityReady[390]})) {
      /call AcquireTarget ${ChatSender} PC FALSE
      /if (${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Target.Distance}<=${AssistAt}) {
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[390]}) {
          /call cast "390" alt
        } else {
          /call cast "153" alt
        }
      }

See this },rc,radiant]} those are what you can make into a hotkey on your main. I have them use a channel or send tells whatever you want.
/t (shammynamehere) rc

Now for a pop quiz. You know there probably is a function you have to make sure is always on. It will do requests for buffs and debuffs and stuff. If it is set it will not cast anything no matter what you say.

Can you find it in this example of code from the first macro in the post?

Code:
 /declare DoGroupCommands bool outer TRUE
  /declare DoGuildInvites  bool outer FALSE
  /declare DoAllInvites    bool outer TRUE
  /declare IthoughtIwaslazybutSoB TRUE

Go through the mac. I have no knowledge of code. I can not even write a simple mac. But if I look at the code a few times I get an idea what it is doing.
Go through the declares in this mac play with them an learn what they do. Learn how to tweak them for different things.