Shaman holy/downshit

Aekron

Reaction score
Hello,

Setting up a new box shaman so looking for any good holy and downshits.
I have set up a few myself for buffs mainly.
Problem I have is with these ones:

/if (${Spell["Preincarnation"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Preincarnation"].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>5) /casting "Preincarnation" Gem8

/if (${Spell["Imperative Focusing Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Imperative Focusing Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>40) /casting "Talisman of Kolos' Unity" Gem10

I also suppose I can remove the moving / invis parts since I have a downshit if covering that + afk + rez + lobby?

Thanks

Don't put quotes in your TLO search membrers like that (e.g., Stacks, ID, etc.). It's fine for parameters, because you want that name treated as one parm, but don't do it in the TLO's that way.

And you are correct in if you have Me.Invis and Me.Moving in your downshit if, those aren't needed, since they will be applied to all downshits.

E.g., try:

Code:
/if (${Spell[Preincarnation].Stacks}  &&  !${Me.Buff[Preincarnation].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>5) /casting Preincarnation gem8

/if (${Spell[Imperative Focusing Rk. II].Stacks} &&  !${Me.Buff[Imperative Focusing Rk. II].ID} &&  ${Me.PctMana}>40) /casting  "Talisman of Kolos' Unity" gem10

Preincarnation is still not working.
I tried to change with preincarnation II and the alt activate as I have the AA also but nope...
downflag#=1 also...

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID}) /casting 79697|ammo
downshit1=/if (${Spell["Spirit of Tala'Tak"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Spirit of Tala'Tak"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Quick Time VII"].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /Casting "Spirit of Tala'Tak" gem10
downshit10=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1492]} && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 1492
downshit11=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[447]} && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 447
downshit12=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[9504]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=25) /alt activate 9504
downshit13=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[662]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 662
downshit14=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[446]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=55) /alt activate 446
downshit16=/if (!${Me.Buff["Talisman of Celerity I"].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /alt activate 2049
downshit17=/if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.PctMana}<65 &&) /casting "Cannibalization" alt
downshit18=/if (${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Roar of the Lion 1].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.Name.Equal[Ivei]}) /casting "Roar of the Lion" Gem12
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Imperative Focusing Rk. II].Stacks} &&  !${Me.Buff[Imperative Focusing Rk. II].ID} &&  ${Me.PctMana}>40) /casting  "Talisman of Kolos' Unity" gem10
downshit3=/if (${Spell["Talisman of the Faithful Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Talisman of the Faithful Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /Casting "Talisman of the Faithful Rk. II" gem10
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID}) /casting 2469|inventory
downshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Spell[Ethereal Soothing].Stacks} && !${Me.Song[Ethereal Soothing].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=90) /casting 1289629|chest
downshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${TargetofTarget.PctHPs}<=95 && ${Me.Song[Spirit of Vesagran].ID}) /casting 57405|inventory
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=463 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Zone.ID}!=203 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.AFK} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID},1,0]}
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Spell[Ethereal Soothing].Stacks} && !${Me.Song[Ethereal Soothing].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=90) /casting 1289629|chest
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${TargetofTarget.PctHPs}<=95 && ${Me.Song[Spirit of Vesagran].ID}) /casting 57405|inventory
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1492]} && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 1492
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[447]} && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 447
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[9504]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=25) /alt activate 9504
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[662]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 662
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[446]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=55) /alt activate 446
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Buff["Roar of the Lion 1"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /Casting "Roar of the Lion" gem12 4s
I'm confused.

Last edited:
downshit24=/if (!${Me.Buff["Preincarnation II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[149]}) /alt activate 149