Shadow knight not attacking.

Rejoice913

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man, it's been a while. I use to hardcore test your bots. Dunno if you remember me or not. Been gone a while. I started up again last night. I noticed my sk, would pick target, stick to target, and start it's routine. Casting spells and such. But I cannot get it to turn attack on. I'm sure it's something simple, I'm just rusty.

Thanks in advance.

/pluging mq2melee
/melee melee=1
you win at EQ
take a look at mq2melee wiki
your welcome

Looked thru bot settings, not melee. I'll try that

hey man that didn't work, doesn't turn on attack still. =(

My SK is having the same issue, actually. It casts the spells, but doesn't auto-attack. Is it range related? Mine is set at 40.

Post your bot config section. Also up front, make sure it's not in your restricted zones list, and you don't have obvious windows open (loot/advloot window, trade, merchant, bank, give). Check your attack command, and if it's using MQ2Melee's /killthis, try that manually see if it engages (if it doesn't, it's MQ2Melee's fault, post your config for that).

htw

How do i get my SK to swap target when he's on Bot? Sometimes ill get multiple adds and I want him to swap to the name but i cannot take control of him.

ghetto fix which is what i do

have 2 hotkeys
one is /bot on
other is /bot off

i think it used to pick named 1st but now it just goes down the list

if someone knows a way that a toon using bot can switch targets simply by targetting a different extended target id love to know too :)