BOT40 - Medding during combat

Foxseven

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks in advance for taking a look at my question. I have been playing around with the bot40 macro on a TLP server and have taken many notes and made tweaks here and there to fully utilize the form and function of this macro. My question, however, covers something I cannot seem to get to the bottom of and wanted to avoid modding the macro itself. Question is simple, answer may not be.

Question: During combat (6 box) my DRU CLR and ENC all have the potential of casting something in the first few seconds of the engagement and will continue to stand throughout the whole battle. This obviously is not ideal to mana and mounts will not even exist for another 9 months or so. This is the MANA section on the three. I basically say ALWAYS meditate if you are not 99% (trying to use this to allow them to still invoke their spells but ideally IMMEDIATELY sit down when they are done). The risk I see with hardcoding a /sit command would be the cleric having aggro but not casting and constantly sitting and, therefore, taking more damage. But I am still very interested in the most efficient model to allow my mana based chars to med while not casting (whether in battle or not)

MedAt=99
MedToFull=FALSE
MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=TRUE
MedTimer=1s
ManaConditions=123456