runspeed

Wannapiece

Reaction score
ok just out of curiosity I was messing around with the runspeed in game and I did /set runspeed 10 well now I run slower than I did with my AA run 5 anway to set it back to the default not sure how to do it, because I am not sure what the default runspeed was set to before can anyone help?

To run faster you have to /speed 130ish+..I usually run around 175

depends on speedutils, or wickedspeed. wickedspeed would be values like 130, 150, 200, etc. For speedutils, it would be 1.1, 1.3, 1.5...

default will reset it, or setting a specific value, such as 0.7 or so for speedutils. I can't recall what the default is for wickedspeed.

htw

If I currently have run speed 3, and want to run at RS5, what value would I use? And if you don't have any run AA's yet, and want to run at run 5, what value would you use?

Thanks =)

Just curious...is there any reason their are 3 identical plug-ins in the compile?

I'm really curious, do some of them do anything different, or are they actually doing the exact same thing?

Not a fan of this plugin. When you use it, it looks like your lagging to shit or just straight glitching out. I see a few people using this a lot and it's just way too obvious.

/speed default

Thank you for that tip, I never knew how to set speed back to normal, I goofed up one time, had it set to 250 for a task, but forgot when I ran through the pok, got lucky, nobody said anything, lol

If I currently have run speed 3, and want to run at RS5, what value would I use? And if you don't have any run AA's yet, and want to run at run 5, what value would you use?

Thanks =)

/speed 1 is suppose to be sow speed so that would prolly be closest you can get to run speed 5

speedball

i almost ALways use /speed 2....through pok wherever...i do make sure not to blow past people tho..other than that nobodies ever asked nor said anything pertaining to my jackrabbitness. not even the ladies.

ok so i had the same problem as the main poster on here had.... but i got mad and decided to just turn the run speed deal off but i run extremely slow.... what do i do?

i turned it off by going into the configuration and unchecking the box

if ur using wickedspeed, default is 100, and like htw said speedutils is .7

for wicked think of it as decimal values 130 is similar to 1.3 and such, i use speedutils and i set it at 1.4 and its about bard speed w/o a drum
so some ppl are still faster...but not many =)

/speed 10 is fun too, cause u run like the hulk in the first movie..make sureu have no enviro dmg/levi/safefall cause it gets crazy!

Last edited:
its not the problem of having it at the default.... i have it turned OFF as in not on... dont have the box checked in plugin configuration... wont let me /speed 250 or 2.5 but it still runs me slower then i did without run speed. It has annoyed me so much i dont even load macroquest

going to try redownloading MQ and seeing if that will fix this stupid runspeed

ok this has seemed to work so for any of u with problems with runspeed when u already deactivated it just reload MQ2 and it should fix it

Make sure if you have Do Crack loaded that PREVENTSPEED is not active.

eins