Rathe Council Chamber - Rallos Return

Basically after you setup and buff, you need to split the council members up.

The issue is they are all ona quick timer once killed and respawn if not all are not killed within a certain frame.

if you have alot of dps, you can have monks, sk's bards pull 2-3 at a time and kill;otherwise bring each one down to 8% or so.. and hand melee so no dmg happens, lock and bring more, when all locked, kill all and then the main boss.

rangers are good for this event.

kinda a pita but that's how I seen it down, (both ways)

I think your thinking of a diffrent event!

Rallos returns starts with a small army of ogres and Murdunk attacking some earth mobs. Let them kill most if not all of the earth mobs off. Run in kite / mez the ogres and OT murdunk. Kill all but one ogre then dps murdunk down. Once he dies tallon and vallon spawn(tallon and vallon will also spawn if he walks to the rathe council. You prevent him walking by offtanking) Either way, tallon and vallon spawn at the zone in where you killed the ogres. its best to move just a bit down the hall before killing murdunk so they don't spawn on the raid. Dps Tallon down and kill him while snaring and kiting Vallon. Once tallon dies. Med rez rebuff up. Get all set. Then Kill Vallon. Once vallon dies RZ will spawn a ways further down the halls. Move the raid down to intercept him. It is best to have a monk or bard pick up NON council earth mobs and train them on rz to slow him down till the raid gets there.

RZ blurs every 2 seconds so have tanks fight for agro and either 1 of 2 things. Have all casters stand way back since rz doesn't summon. OR B have them stand at them so you don't have to chase rz. Dps him to 20% for the win.

If any council member dies, The raid resets. If RZ reaches the room at the end of the hall, it resets. Amoung a few others.

Thats just the basics of what I know....hope it helps.

Yep, totally thinking of a different event. My Bad.

I'm sorry, I'm still very very new to this expansion.

Again, was trying to be helpful but seems I was not.

Appologizes again.

Been hearing people soloing this event using kiting and NPCs fighting for you. Anyone have details on how people are doing this?

When they introduced hard mode raids, this event bugged even more than usual allowing someone to solo it. This has been fixed since.

From another forum I read. Supposedly why the emergency patch last night was to fix this:

"Another SOD raid, Rallos Returns. In this raid you are supposed to protect the rathe council (yes those same dudes from the poearth raid in pop) from rallos zeks forces.

In this raid the councilmen are split in 2 groups, at the start of the raid a huge group of ogres spawns and fights their way to the councilmen. 3 minutes into the raid tallon and vallon zek spawn and beeline for the first group of rathe members. Whats supposed to happen is if any one of the council dies the event fails and resets, but if you get the first group of 6 completely wiped out (train them on the ogres asap) before tallon/vallon spawn then the event bugs and does not reset.

from this point you set up in a room with the 2nd group of rathe council members. get yourself a bard/puller, a beefy tank (raid gear required here) and a couple clerics.

single pull tallon and vallon one at a time to the 2nd group of rathe dudes. they will attack and since they hit for 4k and theres 7 of them they will do all the DPS you need to win the raid. you just need to keep a tank alive long enough.

when the zek bros are dead rallos himself pops. once again pull him into the room, tank him (hes a 13k hitter) while the rathe members beat his ass down. It takes about 3 or 4 minutes for them to do enough dps to kill rallos, so you just need to keep your tank alive long enough.

rallos dies, you get 2 armour pieces, 2 rank 3 spell runes"

This event is simple, but your bard/monk may get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Have the puller, aggro the first set of Council members. Drag them ALL to the main chamber where the fight takes place. In there he will also aggro the second bunch of Council members.

Run in circles. A long time.

Other monks will pull Tallon or Vallon (note: that is OR not AND.. you just want one at a time).

When he gets there, your tank holds aggro, and the Council members are still running after the original puller. He will fade/FD in front of Tallon/Vallon letting the Council kill T/V.

Puller re-aggros one of the Council when T/V gets to 15% so they will aggro on him again.

Run in circles till dizzy. Rinse and repeat.

Eventually R will come. Rinse and repeat again.

Collect the lewt.

Last edited:
It is fixed. The fix diddled with the spells T/V cast and the Council now doesn't pop until the door is opened.

No change to the strat tho. Still works. Just start on the council when it pops.

Actually they cut the power of the council way down as well. We kill the first trash, then Murdunk, OT TZ and Root VZ with SK on aggro. Raid kills TZ then beats VZ to 30%. All but 2 groups run to the last room. Kill VZ. Kiters drag all trash onto RZ while last 2 groups invis and run or get coth to the last room. Where the council use to be able to kill RZ now using all adds your lucky if RZ gets down to 70%. We wait till he kills off the adds and only 1 or 2 council left then bring the raid down and kill him.

Still a pretty easy fight. We found using adds on TZ/VZ to just cause to many issues as they tend to aggro healers and the raid as well.