Ranger's Autofire and Holyshits

mb4xy3

Reaction score
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[184]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 184

I have other holyshits, but none of them activate with autofire on my ranger. If I hit the attack button, then everything starts firing like it should, but my ranger uses the bow.

What do I need to change?

holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[184]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 184

I have other holyshits, but none of them activate with autofire on my ranger. If I hit the attack button, then everything starts firing like it should, but my ranger uses the bow.

What do I need to change?

Not enough information.

When you hit the attack button does your ranger engage in melee combat or does it engage in bow combat?

Post a screenshot of your MQ2 window after typing /melee so that it shows a list of all your settings, just need the settings, not your whole screen.

Include a copy of your MQ2Melee section of your INI.

Say in plain text what you expect the plugin to do, and then say what it is actually doing. Then say what you've tried to correct the issue.

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Natural Alignment].ID} && ${Me.FreeBuffSlots}>=1) /casting 93732
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[462]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 462
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[873]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID} && ${Target.Named}) /alt activate 873
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Focused Squall of Blades]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${Target.ID}) /disc Focused Squall of Blades
ancestral=20
disarm=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
plugin=1
resume=20
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
taunt=1
version=2017.012
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowDownShit=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowHolyShit=0
ShowMoveUtilsDebug=0
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStrike=0
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

when I hit my assist key, It fires off one nuke then does /autofire on. AT that time, my ranger starts shooting his bow like normal.

None of the holyshits fire off at any time.

If I change my assist key to /attack instead of /autofire, then everything fires as expected.

When I hit the attack button under actions he engages in melee combat, and the holyshits fire.

It's acting as if /autofire does not consider combat for the holyshits. I actually had to do a little hack on my mag to do holyuush9its also, I did /attack on his macro to fire off the holyshits or else nothing fired also.

I just tried this and still no love;

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AutoFire} && !${Me.Song[Natural Alignment].ID} && ${Me.FreeBuffSlots}>=1) /casting 93732
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AutoFire} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[184]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 184
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AutoFire} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[462]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 462
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AutoFire} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[873]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID} && ${Target.Named}) /alt activate 873

So it seems to be an EQ thing - I do not go into combat while autofiring, which is odd.

I did just change the holyshit to downshits and they work, but I don't think that is the best solution, not sure.

So it seems to be an EQ thing - I do not go into combat while autofiring, which is odd.

I did just change the holyshit to downshits and they work, but I don't think that is the best solution, not sure.

Type /melee stickrange=0 save

That will cause the plugin not to stick to the target. Then add /attack before /autofire, perhaps that will put you in combat for them to fire.

This format works for what I want to do:

downshit1=/if (${Me.AutoFire} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[184]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 184

I am having the exact problem. When I want my ranger to assist and autofire, it casts all my spells, but for the life of me I can't get him to bow. Any suggestions on what settings to change in the INI to make it autofire?

I am having the exact problem. When I want my ranger to assist and autofire, it casts all my spells, but for the life of me I can't get him to bow. Any suggestions on what settings to change in the INI to make it autofire?

I’m my assist macro I do /autofir and that makes him shoot things.