Hiatus RK. II - 55002

Ranger
Upgraded Jolt:
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55542
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55543
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55544

Thanks.

Just a quick note:

Hiatus is not an upgrade to Breather. Breather should still be your primary usage.

Hiatus will give one larger blast of endurance but has a longer recast vs breather which is 90 secs and can be spammed in high speed grps to keep going. On raids breather is still better as well as if you die you are more likely to die again (especially if youa re a tank) so having breather back up in 90 secs is more valuable.

good to know will have to reconsider hiatus

also

worst part of hiatus:

9: Increase Weapon Delay by 1000%

Both breather and hiatus seem to be on the same timer according to raidloot. I haven't bought the disc to test it out yet on my monk, but:

It makes absolutely zero sense to use Hiatus with the 1000% weapon delay for 48 secs.

Breather is 90 sec reuse time and is 42 sec duration.

Hiatus is 6 min reuse time 48 sec duration.

Even if you pull in high dps groups even with chain pulling, you are going to have some point where you exit out of combat as the pulls get longer and longer. So you have a chance to hit Breather anyways.

Htw if you read this:

If this gets added to mq2melee, please make its own data entry instead of an updgrade to the Rest/Respite line or else if we have Rest=1, its going to choose this as the best disc over Breather.

Last edited:
i use a downflag for breather and leave respite=0, is using respite=15 or better?

I use -5% below the disc threshold, so if Breather Rk. I is 29% :

I do Respite=22

This way I'm always at 22-29% endurance when I'm out of endurance.

The only thing that drops me below that is namers with endurance dots.

All endurance users-
Upgraded Respite:
Hiatus - 55000
Hiatus RK. II - 55001
Hiatus RK. II - 55002

Ranger
Upgraded Jolt:
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55542
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55543
Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55544

Thanks.
Added. (note: hiatus solo option, see wiki)

htw