Randomly Passive Mercs...

Fixxer

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my mercs turning passive at random. I would like to use holyshits to set the mercs to active or reactive for the healers.

What reference do I use to accomplish this?

On a side note, my characters are also going afk in the middle of fights. How can I prevent this?

THanks.

Last edited:
That worked, but is there a command to manage them through a macro? I'd like to be able to suspend, unsuspend, and change fighting stances from macro. I can't find any references to how that is done...

THanks!

Also, I am still having trouble with characters going afk during fights... It interferes with some things... Any idea what might be causing that?

I didn't realize there was such a thing. Thank you for letting me know about that! :)

On the main options page there is check box for nboth you and merc

In regards to manipulating the merc window, here is what I use to suspend and unsuspend my merc (it's a toggle). Perhaps this can be modified to change the stance as needed.

/multiline ; /squelch /windowstate MMGW_ManageWnd open ; /timed 10 /nomodkey /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

This opens the merc window and clicks the Suspend button.

Thanks! I will work with that tomorrow to set it up. I appreciate the tips.

I have a downshift that summons and one that unsuspends and one that will turn them passive but haven't had any luck with changing stance to balanced or anything else