Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

I THINK they are still looking into the event, but I cant say if it will be fixed soon if at all.

They're "fixing" the event by making the raid gear from it completely obsolete with group gear in UF.

My guildmate was telling me that he had a friend on the test server that was saying they finally changed it so that you couldn't do the event without opening the door, shrug. Usually I ignore these kinds of rumors but that particular guildmate usually isn't full of shit.

If that's true then it might go live on the 7th/8th.

Thats going to suck. that mean 2 more days on this

Anyone on maelin wanna milk this while we can? I got a toon that can request just need more in group.

any idea what they changed to make the door trigger the event? fix the door, root all mobs, all mobs non targetable, or prevent vz, tz, rz from spawning till door open?
some of these fixes we can still do RR missions just take a few more min solo. other fixes you cant solo anymore but 2-3 can do them

I'm really not even sure they DID make a change, I was just asking if anyone knew. ;P

Fixed?

I play on test full time, ill check it out later on tonight and see if its been fixed.

omfg people why dont you just wait and people will tell you holy shit.

beat-dead-horse.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IU1bzZheWk"]YouTube- BEATING A DEAD HORSE WHILE PLAYING FITTING MUSIC[/ame]

sorry just found this

avoiding the lockouts for RR is easier than you guys are thinking...