Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

i average between 8 and 10 min myself doign this with any melee type
if i use a caster class to do it it takes me closer to 12 mins

I just kept getting message that couldn't zone in. perhaphs if there was a reason for you to come here then you would be able to zone in.........

i posted a while back i did it in 7 lol probably quicker now its a damn joke is what it is.

Anyone able to confirm if this was or was not nerfed in this mornings patch?

Someones gonna ask that every time a patch happens....

I can almost guaruntee if its fixed, it will be in the patch notes

did this today, have to say it was fun without mq. so no fix yet

Seems to be buggy for certain people, last night my rogue was getting it np with mobs in the instance. My buddy got it and kept getting an empty instance.

yep not sure whats going on here as well no mobs in the zone after 6 trys but am thinking there is more to that. this is only happening on hard mode when i tryed to request it anyone else?

yep not sure whats going on here as well no mobs in the zone after 6 trys but am thinking there is more to that. this is only happening on hard mode when i tryed to request it anyone else?

I also *thought that i had no mobs up in the instance until i realised that i hadn't loaded mq2 yet.....

Just did normal and hard this morning. Love how you can do both and have 2 lockouts. 2 Chests yummy

press Z, and check that you have lockouts, but you can still request. So no mobs in zone because you have lockout.

yep cant let the guy requesting get the timer:{ if you plan on using him on another group:{

essence

Can anyone confirm if arms leggs drop in hard mode? thanks

All essences have a chance to drop on hard mode

rr

ok i wasnt sure i have done hard mode so many times and has never dropped for me maby just bad luck thanks

in my experience with the mission, the head/feet and wrist/hands tend to be the more common drop. the chest and arms/legs have been about equal in drop rate but uncommon vs the other 2 types.