Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

monk w/ mend can easily solo it or sk w/ lifetaps/leech touch, ive done it on both.. as CharlieO said, you just pick your train up after each dragon and continue to the next, and it is easier w/ a cleric, though i find it easier alone than w/ a friend unless the friend is of equal skill/exp pulling the event b/c i can just keep picking it back up, helpful hint, when you're done and onto emperor ganak, train him on severilous, then train the drakes onto ganak, ganak will attack sev w/o much look due to not possessing a bane wep, and your drakes will eat him w/o dying due to his consistent aggro on sev.. small number of ppl been holding onto this one, looks like the secret's out so happy huntings, welcome to RRx2 only a good deal harder..

Last edited:
no but i can tell you some of what does drop, originally we thought it was just any korafax raid loot, but it dropped a piece from fall of tosk the other day, may be a few from any of the equivalent raids. I have seen kiriski's girdle of faith, worn mentation focus idol or whatever its called, tactician's trinket, sigil of ??? forget the name but it's a fall of tosk earring, and it also drops 1 random tier 3 primeval.

anyone try the raid Showdown at the Crystal Core using the different faction mobs?

yeah couldnt find a possible way, tried it bf fos.. dwarves leash, and the tyranont summons initially damaged or not..

no but i can tell you some of what does drop, originally we thought it was just any korafax raid loot, but it dropped a piece from fall of tosk the other day, may be a few from any of the equivalent raids. I have seen kiriski's girdle of faith, worn mentation focus idol or whatever its called, tactician's trinket, sigil of ??? forget the name but it's a fall of tosk earring, and it also drops 1 random tier 3 primeval.

Do you need 6 in task/zone in order to do this?

Could some one post how they do this raid Rallos Returns from start to finish please. I am about to try this for the first time tomorrow...

Its posted on the first couple pages of this thread

Eriaks Downfall and Zek Brothers.

Zek bros is the hardest raid in SoD so youll need to be in a top end raiding guild or know someone in one

Eriaks Downfall and Zek Brothers.

Zek bros is the hardest raid in SoD so youll need to be in a top end raiding guild or know someone in one

Actually you only need the Eriak lockout.

Actually you only need the Eriak lockout.

That's good to know. There any other flagging requirements like the FoS quests outside of void progression etc? I thought it was faction since I con indifferent to the dragons.

Besides what's at the top of the page, anyone care to share some strats? PM is fine too. Thank you.

Shite, i thought you just had to be flagged. Done those raids in the past to be able to request rr