Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

I seriously doubt this raid will be "nerfed/fixed" until sometime after Underfoot goes live. Or if ever at all. The devs are so undermanned right now and this probably isnt even in the upper part of their priorities.

Have to figure GM' staff is getting smaller and smaller every week. Every new project they have going on such as the Plat Seller Police or whatever they call them.

The only thing I can see them not doing much is because its not much wide spread as gk was because you have to do the other missions to request it.

Have to figure GM' staff is getting smaller and smaller every week. Every new project they have going on such as the Plat Seller Police or whatever they call them.

The only thing I can see them not doing much is because its not much wide spread as gk was because you have to do the other missions to request it.

Not to mention, there is a bit of risk still involved doing it. You have to actually execute.

Yeah, the devs have too much on their plate these days and not enough hands. We'll probably end up seeing more of the same bugged/exploitable shit in Underfoot. Fall of Tosk 2.0 etc.

Last edited:
Rallos worked fine earlier today, but now the zone is down. Keep getting "Destination zone denied entry" Just wondering if other servers are experiencing this?

Edit: NM was just a random zone crash

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to agree with Rosco....This has turned into a horse beating contest. If there is more discussion about what everyone thinks the meaning of exploit is, I'll close the thread.

1132719_f496.jpg

What the person is doing to the horse is usually a extra "fee" for the premium services.

paying for some loot rights on ct=/ pm me with costs

I'd like to have help with this on Antonius Bayle Server if any one is available to help.

Thanks

Id be willing to offer help to anyone for game cards or maybe LoN loot cards. PM me

Friend told me you need 12 in zone now to open RR chest, anyone know if this is true?

Friend told me you need 12 in zone now to open RR chest, anyone know if this is true?

Edit: Can't find it in the thread, maybe we talked about it in irc. I do believe that's the case now though.

Last edited:
Thought it was 12 for the naggy / vox raids, havent heard of anybody saying you need 12 now for the rallos returns raids /shrug.

Last night it didn't require 12 in zone, did they make this change today?

Someone told me that the fix for this is on Test, and going in next patch. Anyone know if this is true, or is he me messing with me?

Elidroth is looking into the raid to see if he can "fix" it. However he doesnt know anything about the event, and I suspect if anything does acvtually happen it'll be the required amount of people to open the chest like vox. I'm not aware of any "fix" right now though.

I havent seen a fix for this on test. Then again i was only on there for 2hrs.