R-A-F question

thorpa

Reaction score
Anyone know or have a lot of experiance with the RAF program?

I'm currently 3boxing a SK/SHM/MAG on the progression server and i wanna transfer the sham over to a new RAF account so that it and the SK will get bonus exp. If its sucessful ill prob do the same for the mage.

I basicly need to know if someone has done this and its worked on prog server.

I started a new account and 2boxed lvl 1s together. The new RAF account is still in the trial mode at this point. The recruiter account seemed to get half the exp the recruitee account was recieving. Does the bonus exp for the recruiter account only kick in once the recruitee account has upgraded to full subscript?

last I read RAF doesn't work on Progression server

I've made several toons and the raf xp bonus is in effect on progression.

on the prog server when both your toons are same lvl (recruiter and recruitee) do they recieve the same exp gains?

EDIT: i did go back and re-read the SOE database, and it does state that you only recieve bonus exp after the recruitee upgrades to a full subscription.

Last edited:

Stand corrected. Was it the no 50 characters for the progression then just the double exp?

if i understand what yoru asking...yes you are unable to make a 51/50 char headstart on the prog server, but the button from what i understand is still there it just wont work, AND if you hit it your free 51/50 char "charge" will be exhausted up and you wont be able to make it on any other server (aside from the 51/50 server of course) unless you recruit another "account/bff".

Stand corrected. Was it the no 50 characters for the progression then just the double exp?

Correct. No head start character can be made but the bonus xp is still there. Had taken several toons from 1-60 in 36 hours.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I don't think the refering account gets the rewards/xp bonus until the referee account is subbed. The referee accounts will still get the bonus xp but the referer has to wait for a sub to be made iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Correct. No head start character can be made but the bonus xp is still there. Had taken several toons from 1-60 in 36 hours.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I don't think the refering account gets the rewards/xp bonus until the referee account is subbed. The referee accounts will still get the bonus xp but the referer has to wait for a sub to be made iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong.

95% certain on this. I'm going to sub my recruit account later this week when i get my 3rd monitor cable in. PM me plz on your 1-60 in 36hrs strat if you would. I had to take a break about 3weeks after the prog server kicked off and my 3 are all lvl 38 and the SK is amazingly geared for 38 on classic content. i desperately want to catch up and experiance this.

Last edited: